Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter watch

Fiskmås

[emoji106] Informed and reassuring. Please post more.

Cheers :)

Of course I don't know Mr. Potter personally, and I'm unfortunately known to be very wrong very often, but I really don't think I am in this case.

I do read NSC daily and I'd love to post more... But I'm stuck in a weird loop where I have to reset my password every time I try to log in, so I just can't be bothered that often :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just two. Kane and Salah.

I’ve said it elsewhere - the “20 goals a season” line is a Championship hangover.

In the PL, anything above 15 is outstanding, and people really need to stop slapping the “20 goal striker” tag on what we need.

10 would be nice

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Just two. Kane and Salah.

I’ve said it elsewhere - the “20 goals a season” line is a Championship hangover.

In the PL, anything above 15 is outstanding, and people really need to stop slapping the “20 goal striker” tag on what we need.

The poster rigton was responding to was inadvertently correct in describing said 20 goal striker as elusive then. That's elusive in the PL, let alone for a team like Brighton. Why some are of the belief that we'll be getting one is beyond me. I suspect they're wilfully unaware of such figures, that, or they simply think one of those two will come to us simply because its our team.
Anyway we can test it out this window because, chances are, Kane is going somewhere this summer. So, where will it be? City or Brighton?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No smoke without fire. Gonna be some proper pant pissing from the Cult if Graham decides to just jack us off.

Whatever happens I have confidence that the club always have a working list of managerial candidates for occasions where manager gets poached or sacked. And most the list will be people we'd probably never consider as fans.

Pant-pissing will be at least matched by the celebrations from the Potter-outers though after they get what they want........especially when in his leaving interview he puts it mostly down to the Potter Out threads/polls being started every time we don’t win......:)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
It's a no from me. Looks a bit tacky 71NemC3wlRL._AC_UY780_.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
..IMG-20210608-WA0016.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Funny how he can be the favourite for the job yet if you believe the Argus no approach has been made. Might be their preferred choice, but cant really be a favourite if nobody knows the stance Potter or the Albion would have.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I certainly dont want to see him go. For me it feels like we're in the early stages of a positive journey with GP, and a lot of good ground work has been done so that we move towards those mid table spots next season. Losing Potter means making another managerial appoint, which no matter who comes in is a toss of coin whether it works out or not and we start from square one in the squad learning that new managers ideas.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If two people place a bet for a tenner, that is enough to move the market.

Tested the theory on Brewster to join us in Summer - my £10 free bet moved the odds from 16s to 14s or something - straight away. And it’s £20 Max bet too I think.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
So Everton were not sold on Nuno as he was not a big name and could not come in and immediately build but they would then turn to GP!!

Nah not happening

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here