Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter to Leicester?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Can build at Leicester
with what exactly they are skint, points deduction incoming and a fire sale.

stupid decision for him to go there, unless of course if he’s been given assurances that he will be given time.
let’s face it lightning can’t strike twice can it for our Graham.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I could do without Potter getting another couple of goes at us this season. However, I suspect he could do without losing his best players in the next few months including their POTS to us next week!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is this England job thing all in the imagination of a few deluded Brighton fans?
No. The bookies are in on it too. He is the favourite.

IMG_4985.jpeg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Is this England job thing all in the imagination of a few deluded Brighton fans?

As someone else posted, he's shown that he's not got the thckest of skins. Imagine the pelters he'll get and the resulting strops from GPott.

As regards the Leicester job, there would be agreements in place if he was to take it. There can't be many more PL job offers coming his way and it's well over a year since he's been managing so I'd expect he'll be itching to get back into it..

Yes he didn't take the Ajax job, but then he's got young kids who he'd have to leave behind or relocate again (after his Swedish time)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes. Yes it is.

What a funny old lot some of us are :lolol:

:thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
No. The bookies are in on it too. He is the favourite.

View attachment 184319
I wouldn't mind having Poch off that list. Pep is obviously never going to happen.

I reckon Poch would maintain the positive vibes that Southgate has created in the camp but would play more attractive football. If he can get spurs to a champions league final then he can get England to a world cup final.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nauseating to see the utterly predictable playground bullying that ensued, from the usual suspects, as soon as they twigged that he was back.
Rubbish, he polluted every discussion about prospective managers with comments about his crush. And he's a nasty racist, many people don't like that and in my book that's good.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Great appointment for Leicester, they’ve given themselves a chance now.

Worked out alright for them in the end, recieved compensation for their outgoing manager and replaced him with a better manager that they’ve wanted for years.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Looks like a shit career move.

Sure, they have the strongest squad out of the three promoted, but no money to move around with and more likely than not get point deduction. Several aging key players. Its a massive job, like Brighton in 2019 but with even less spending room to rebuild the squad.

If Potter go there, its imho on some sort of promise that they'll keep him if they go down. A three year project: (probably) rebuild and go down, rebuild and go up, and they stay up. Otherwise this doesn't make a lot of sense for Potter or for Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here