Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential Fight breaking out at Wild Years Towers

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Franks Wild Years said:
The people next door are having some scaffold removed from the side of their house. I've let the scaffolders use the path down the side of our house and I've moved Mrs Wildy Ears's motor from the drive so its not in their way.
They turned up the other day to do it but my car was parked at the end of MY drive so they couldnt park their lorry. This led to our other neighbour being assulted and racially abused, the police being called and a major international incident happening on my doorstep.
So here I am today having been very helpfull when I hear a piece of scaf' pipe hit my kitchen window. I advised the young fellow to be more cautious and went back inside. I then hear the head scaffold monkey shouting out how if that 'prick' next door (me) hadn't parked his car there none of this would have happened.
Unacustomed as I am to hearing myself being reffered (sp) to as a 'prick' and thinking I may have misheard the chap I poke my head out of the back door and ask "I beg your pardon"

Well, that was a mistake, he turned a dandy shade of pink and released a volley of anglo saxon, whilst shining down the scaffold towards me and advising me that I didn't want to get lairy with him cos it would take him under half a minute to sort me out.

I retreated, he went back up the scaffold and continued barking on about the 'prick'next door and how he'll pay to get him killed !

Advise please...........

This is Franks Wild Years reporting from the cupboard under the stairs and asking any NSC'ers in the area to please send food,water etc. And if no one hears from me for a few days my laptops lost power and I'm eating the dog.

Brilliant post.A big well done to the scaffolder bloke:clap2:

larus

Franks Wild Years said:
Well, its been a day. Thanks for all the advice folks.

Can someone please come and remove Bozza and Nail Z from their deckchairs outside my house.Its midnight, they've drunk far to much and have turned into Statler and Waldorf and they're starting to smell.

Well, I took my life in my hands and went back outside to speak to the bloke. I was calm and controlled and looked him in the eye and guess what ?
An hour later there was a knock on my door and there was Mr Scaffold. Ah f***, thats it, I thought.
He held his hand out and said "I'm really sorry Mate, apologies like" We shaked hands and he retreated.

:goal:

FWY - he's da man. Seen off the scaffolders - and they're harder than honey-badgers.

Motto - don't f*** with FWY.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Bozza said:
You're somewhere around Ashton Gate, right?

Can I come round and watch - should only take me 5 mins or so from my desk.

I have started work at the Tobacco Factory so I could bring a mob with me if it helps!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
larus said:
FWY - he's da man. Seen off the scaffolders - and they're harder than honey-badgers.

Motto - don't f*** with FWY.

eve.jpg

How do you know that he has't already organised the hit ?

Loud gobshites who stomp around yelling what they are going to do to, and who they think is a c**t, are usually easy to drop. Do you think one of them ever took training, or got into any sort of skirmish that wasn't over withing a minute?

Get down to the gym FWY and get fit - then you can turn pratts like that on his arse and enjoy taking the piss afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here