Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential Fight breaking out at Wild Years Towers

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Piss on his car door handle and watch as he goes to get in it at the end of the day.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Are you sure he isn't doing a Harry Enfield sketch?
Once you're out of earshot he's probably saying "By jove, I appear to have ruffled the feather of the gent next door, tune the transistor to Classic Fm would you Paul, while I make a nice cup of tea"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gwylan said:
Send for Mrs Hiney - that will sort 'em.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

she is one hard muvvafecker:bowdown: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Thanks Bozza and Nail z. Your support is appreciated.:angry:

OK Tede, I'll just nip off to Sainsburys and get a couple of pounds of cod. Filleted ?

FFS woman I've got the Bristol equivalent of Vlad the Impaler with a truck load of ready weapons foaming at my door and you want me to take him on armed with nothing but a kipper.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That is outrageous, go round to your neighbours and tell him that a contractor he has employed has threatened you, and insist that the guy is f***ing sacked off the job.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Franks Wild Years said:

OK Tede, I'll just nip off to Sainsburys and get a couple of pounds of cod. Filleted ?

FFS woman I've got the Bristol equivalent of Vlad the Impaler with a truck load of ready weapons foaming at my door and you want me to take him on armed with nothing but a kipper.

I had three weeks of scaffolders here just after new years, nothing shuts them up, so all battles must be of the deceptive/underhand and secret type... :lol:

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Frank...why has it all kicked off racially because you left your car in your drive.

is your neighbour not a white anglo saxon~?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Franks Wild Years said:

Don't mention it (again).

I'm just going to print this thread off and come round and see them. Should settle it one way or t'other.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Tribune Messala said:
Scaffolders are the hardest tradesman going.

And dont look gay in cut down jeans.....or do they, they also are the best at swearing whilst you are working / on the phone to client etc.

Get amongst them and f*** them up with your knowledge of english, they will be confused and carry on climbing around like monkeys and swearing loudly.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Buzzer said:
call the police.

the bloke sounds like a right nasty sort. (and record it too if you can)

true, you will need evidence to back it up, if you get it on record either call the OB or get a bit of scaffold pipe and hir him round the back of the head with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here