Johnson (?) Johnno/Bradders ?

Fozzy
Muzza

Just incase you missed our starting lineup:thumbsup:

:shrug:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Rico is certainly Matt Richards' nickname. Anyone within a certain distance can hear either Elphick or Forster shouting it on matchdays.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Rico is certainly Matt Richards' nickname. Anyone within a certain distance can hear either Elphick or Forster shouting it on matchdays.

I'll stick with Fat Matt, has a better ring to it:lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

When Kuipers shouts 'Elf Elf Elf' I always think he is talking to Dean Cox or even Mick(e)y Adams

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The H Block legend that is Beaney once made the mistake of calling (oo-ah) Richard Carpenter 'Carpy'. Only the once mind. He never heard the end of it til 'Carpy' left the club :lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

You can't help yourself can you. And just to make a point, I don't think you are supposed to divulge other users private details on the message board.
Sorry Andy :down:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not as bad as referring to other posters using their real name.

That, for me, depends on the circumstance.

If the poster in question is someone who I have met in real life and who I have a decent friendship with, then I have no problem using their real name and equally no problem with them using mine if they so choose.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
when a poster willuse their own unique pet name for a player and push it at every chance it is particularly sad.

El Bad and titus el abd was very twatish

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Not as bad as referring to other posters using their real name.

I have no problem with people calling me Russ or Russell on here as, well it is my name, although each to their own.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I agree with programme seller on this. But more than that, there is also a certain amount of demonstrating that you are in the know - it's can have the effect of making other people feel excluded. It's the equivalent of name dropping on a very low level.

Finally, these are public threads. If someone just pipes up with "Nice one Benjy" or whatever, only those who know who 'Benjy' is will know which post is being referred to and so that puts everyone else at a disadvantage. So again it seeks (either consciously or unconsciously) to create an us and a them - a clique if you will.

It's a very similar thing to whispering in other people's company. Irritating, rude and tantamount to bullying. And I fundamentally dislike that kind of attitude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here