Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Your Natterjack Tributes Here. Unfortunately, the Welsh Wonder is Moving On.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Cheers Norman for all you and your team have done, for the marvellous photos and the technical answers that you have given.
Top Diamond Geezer
Same about your penalties on Soccer AM:facepalm:
Tony Bloom ought to make you guest of honour on August 6th, then after the game, leave the prawn sarnie brigade and get in the supporters bar.
Thanks for everything and good luck.:thumbsup:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Cheers fella. It's been a real bonus having you on board.

Same about your penalties on Soccer AM:facepalm:

Oi, what you mean? - I missed one (by about 5 inches) and scored the other. We went on to score 7 in a minute AND we went to Palarse to view Swans thrashing those wankers 3-0 too! What really was a :facepalm: moment was me trying to get into a Large T shirt when they could quite clearly see I was (at least) an XL - I was set up!!

Seriously though, as I've said in my previous post, the pleasure really has been all mine. Thank you to everyone contributing to this thread :bowdown:

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
This Friday is his last day working at the Amex.
Natterjack, or Norman to some of us, started posting on North Stand Chat soon after starting work as the Senior Engineer for the building of our new home. It didn't take long before he won over an army of Brighton fans with his posting of inside info and photos of the build, that only someone of his ilk could.
He is a football man, even though he is a fanatical Swansea City fan!
He soon grasped how important our stadium is to us all, and I know he is very proud to have worked on such a fantastic project.
He leaves a huge void in NSC as well as loads of friends, some he has met, some he hasn't.
We really struck gold when Norman joined us.
His input on NSC will be hugley missed by us all, and his friendship outside of NSC too.
Wishing you all the very best in the world for the future Norm.
See you on August 6th.

Blimey, never knew that! I always blindly assumed that NJ was an Albion fan. Thanks, mate, for your fantastic updates, inside info and photos. Top top stuff. Good luck the Swans!

:thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
For those of us thousands of miles away, the photos and updates have brought us a lot closer to home and a new future for the Albion.

Big thanks to Natterjack from all the Albion expats around the world.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bloody Hell-I go on holiday for a couple of weeks and find Norm has left us.

Thanks for all of the pictures, information and answers to questions that wouldn't have got through to us without you. Glad to have met you and best of luck for the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here