Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Your Natterjack Tributes Here. Unfortunately, the Welsh Wonder is Moving On.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thanks for everything NJ

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hawddamor achos 'r ddyfodol a ddiolch 'ch. D bacia a canfod ni pawb 'n ebrwydd.

Bless you ( remember next time to sneeze into your elbow, not your hands!!)

You have been a diamond NJ. All the best and you are always welcome at Falmer.

Regards

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Echo all comments above: and add that I do hope the club will present the building team to the fans, so we can say our thanks

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Thank you NatterJack for all your input at Falmer. It's been fantastic to see all the hard work you've put in during the construction. All the best in your new venture and you'll be welcome back at the finished stadium with your beloved Swans!! Just let us have the three points though. :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Thanks Natterjack......star swans fan, please come on here to have a look, always welcome. There are true football fans out there, Nj is one of them.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Brilliant Mate. I'm sure you'll be back to see us - and your baby - when it's all topped and tailed, and open for business.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Thanks Natterjack and how proud you must be to be a part of something that will be enjoyed and celebrated by football fans for generations to come.

Best of luck for whatever you do next.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Marvelous scenes NJ, Thanks for everything.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
thanks NJ for taking your time to upload all those pictures and answer questions from us numpties!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Thanks for your insight NJ, you have been fantastic to us. Best of luck for the future,

Bloody hell - the internet connection has been down in the office all morning. It's just come back on and I've nipped in to NSC and found THIS! - how humbled can anyone get??

I leave as there are no guaranees of anything follwing this project (3 or 4 months left max). Also, my role here was beginning to wind down as the substructure work was completed. Of course, the main factor was the 83 weeks I've been away from my family and the chance to have a proper life again working from home (well, 10 miles down the road).

More money, a company car and a prestigious job title? A no brain-er you would think......well, not necessarily so. I'm finding it really hard to leave this wonderful project, the superb staff team at Buckingham, the Brighton area and above all the many friends I have made (through NSC) in the time I have been here.

Whether it be through replies to threads, PM's, e-mails or meeting face-to-face, you all have made me feel really welcome in your fine City - and yes (mainly thanks to Jack Straw and Barry Isbak), I do know what this project means to you all and that is why I have enjoyed sharing the information in the way I have.

Brighton (the place and the football club) will always be special to me and I will continue to come on here to view the unique wit and postings that have made a real difference to the time I've spent here.

A huge thank you to Graeme (aka Jack Straw) for sorting the paving stone out - I really do feel humbled!!

Looking forward to my return here for the 1st game - here's to 3 points tonight :albion1:

(ps I'm not 'filling up' just yet, as I've still got work to do until Friday.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here