Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Your Natterjack Tributes Here. Unfortunately, the Welsh Wonder is Moving On.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Thanks so much for all your replies on NSC, especially on the webcam thread and all those brilliant photos. But thanks even more for helping to build our stadium! Good luck NJ.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Thank you NatterJack! Your work brings is closer to the end of a painful time as a fan. The Albion owe you and your team, for doing things and going a bit further with you insight and pictures!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I've already said my thanks on the webcam thread Norman.

But a big
THANK YOU
again.

All your work - on here and at the stadium - has been much appreciated.

I'll stand you a pint on the 6th Aug (if I find you)

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thank you Natterjack (Norman) for all your hard work on the stadium but also for the photos and info you've posted on Nsc. Not many people would have bothered but you seemed to know just how much this ground means to us. It's good that you have a job to go to especially in this time of high unemployment.
All the best for the future and thanks again for being a great bloke who loves football.

Come back soon and fill in our corners ... just like this:-

Swansea_Liberty_Stadium2.jpg

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
thanks natterjack! you rock! take care mate :D

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Thankyou Natterjack for helping to build our Stadium of Outstanding Natural Beauty, good luck to you and Swansea.

:thumbsup:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Really appreciated your insights and the help you've given to Jack Straw and Everest. I hope you're leaving the stadium in good hands!

All the best.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Thanks NJ - Top Man - Hope you get to one of the first games at Falmer and anjoy the fruits of your labour - we will :thumbsup:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
:thumbsup:
Natterjack, on behalf of all Albion fans, thankyou for everything you've done at our beautiful new stadium. And for taking the time and trouble to keep us updated all the way through.
You didn't have to get as involved as you did with us, but you've been absolutely brilliant. Hope you can make it to one of the first games so that we can all applaud you for your fantastic work over the last 18 months.

Sir, you are an Albion legend!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here