Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Post your most controversial opinion***

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The 'feels like' part of the weather forecast is a complete and raging waste of time.

If the temperature 'feels' 4 degrees then that is the ****ing temperature. The wind is one of many factors that contribute to the temperature.

What next, different temperatures for in and out of the flipping shade??

Knobs!!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don’t think the children are the future (figuratively speaking, obviously they are going to literally be the future). Most of them are moronic douche-bags or super-woke and super sensitive.

My kids are offended by this . . . you brute!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
People that use "you're" incorrectly should be made to attend adult education classes until they get it right.

Your right, their really is no excuse for using the wrong word. I suspect that when people use it there more concerned by speed, as we know you're average typing speed can come into some companies thinking and they're strategic planning decisions.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hot weather is appalling

You’re not wrong.

June here should be low 40s, saving the utter grimness of 50+ for July and August.

Instead we’re topping it already this year…

16e8c1ba65db0041d41123c0250e7667.jpg

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
So have I … and all I can say is you’ve obviously been to a very small part of Southampton … because although it’s not great it’s by far not the worst place. Obviously not been to any of the Medway towns either.

I've not been to Murmansk or Misrata either, but since I'm not saying it's the worst place in the world ever of all time it hardly matters.

Some people like having their testes nailed to bits of wood, and if that's what they get off on then they're welcome to it. Similarly, if you like Southampton then good for you, I'm clearly missing out on something. However many times it is that I've been, I've hated it and had a miserable time. Maybe next time I'll see the light and think it's lovely. But I'm not going to look for any opportunities to put that to the test.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Katie Hopkins has a point

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Probably been said by now but Piers Morgan is fine by me.

He says it how it is and I usually watch his Life Stories shows with big stars on. He's always entitled to an opinion even if it upsets poor Meghan.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yves Bissouma isn't quite as good as some people make out.....yet.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mike Dean is generally an excellent referee.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You need to check out his Underworld collaborations, they have a certain I don’t know what…

Back on topic and in vogue with the current lovely weather:

White wine spritzers are excellent drinks and as a six foot four, seventeen stone middle class white man I’ll fight anyone that says otherwise!

Red wine spritzers for me, I'm only 6'3 and 13 1/2 st. :drool::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here