Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post your England Jokes Here

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If you dissect a joke too much then NO joke is funny!

Missing persons report. Have you seen Wayne Rooney? Description lazy fat scouse **** went missing in Africa 2 weeks ago.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It's called gallows humour. It's an English trait to be able to laugh at oneself, a trait we should be proud of IMHO. f*** me, if I couldn't laugh about The Albion at times, I'd be suicidal by now.

TMLS LIKES this. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:thumbsup:
So whats your next goal in life after demanding that jokes being factually correct?

Maybe targeting parents telling their kids Nursery rhymes? - Let me guess, you will be strongly objecting to the likes of Hey Diddle Diddle nursery rhyme as the cow couldn't have jumped over the moon or that dishes don't have legs so couldn't it couldn't have run away with the spoon!!

They were harmless jokes, just a bit of fun - so why have a go at people telling them? - get a sense of humour or just don't open a thread with jokes in the title.

Yeh great post. Nail Head. I have a great sense of humour if you must know... :thumbsup:

Saying I don't think people should make jokes about a team we're supposed to SUPPORT has no bearing at all on whether I have a sense of humour or not and cetrtainly nothing to do with nursey rhymes for fucks sake. It's my opinion and my opinion has always been that a lot of people on NSC don't support England as they should which i've always voiced. Sorry if that's offended you.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If you dissect a joke too much then NO joke is funny!

Is it not the same concept as a black man or gay man not liking racist / homophobic jokes though? And yet liking your everyday chicken crossing the road joke? I'm an England supporter... As an England supporter I don't find those jokes funny - yet I find all manor of other jokes funny...

Lurker

62 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
He's right though. A lot of the jokes don't really work, cos we aren't actually shit, are we?

..... is the winner!!

Thread closed.

Robert Green will come round and drop you your prize ......

Doh! :facepalm:

Thread open again .............

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
No volcanic ash in the clouds today from Iceland, but reports say a shower of shit is heading our way from South Africa.

:lolol:

To be honest you HAVE to laugh. As has been pointed out already we're all Albion fans and if we didn't have a sense of humour where would we be?

If you take football TOO seriously then you're going to have a pretty shitty life unless you're a Brazilian Barcelona supporter.

At the end of the day England were NOWHERE near good enough and you can rant as much as you like but I prefer a good giggle.

Keep 'em coming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here