Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post your England Jokes Here

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
This thread just shows how important having a sense of humour is to NSC.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm not reacting to the jokes. It's the underlying level of cynicism and negativity that f**ks me off royally.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
The world cup has turned out just like WW2. The French surrendered early, the USA arrive last minute, and we are left to fight the f***ing Germans.

Italy no where to be seen either

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ah right - scanned through the thread and see why you reacted - cos the one you posted has 100% not happened... Don't worry - i'd be embarrassed too - it's ok... :)

Ah! You got me! I'm embarrassed that a joke I copied from another site didn't come true. I haven't been this ashamed since the time those three women sat at the bar and not one of them slid down the stool... :facepalm:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Anelka apparently got sent home early for calling Domenech a twat.
Fabio, if your reading this, Heskey thinks your a twat.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Mellotron and Sheebo in "Earth is flat" shocker.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
David Blaine is gutted as his record for doing nothing inside a box for 42 days has been broken by Wayne Rooney!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mellotron and Sheebo in "Earth is flat" shocker.

Explain?

How does yesterdays result change anything that i've said on this thread. It doesn't. I just don't think something we all wanted should be the point of 'jokes'. My opinion, so get over yourself.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They work even better now

No they don't. Even in defeat you should still be behind the team. Only joke to say now is the officials from Sundays game in my opinion.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
England due a heroes welcome when they return to the UK tomorrow. Plane has been diverted to Glasgow.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Glad someone bounced this. Most of the jokes don't work now do they?

Fickle twats

He's right though. A lot of the jokes don't really work, cos we aren't actually shit, are we?

So whats your next goal in life after demanding that jokes being factually correct?

Maybe targeting parents telling their kids Nursery rhymes? - Let me guess, you will be strongly objecting to the likes of Hey Diddle Diddle nursery rhyme as the cow couldn't have jumped over the moon or that dishes don't have legs so couldn't it couldn't have run away with the spoon!!

They were harmless jokes, just a bit of fun - so why have a go at people telling them? - get a sense of humour or just don't open a thread with jokes in the title.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So whats your next goal in life after demanding that jokes being factually correct?

Maybe targeting parents telling their kids Nursery rhymes? - Let me guess, you will be strongly objecting to the likes of Hey Diddle Diddle nursery rhyme as the cow couldn't have jumped over the moon or that dishes don't have legs so couldn't it couldn't have run away with the spoon!!

They were harmless jokes, just a bit of fun - so why have a go at people telling them? - get a sense of humour or just don't open a thread with jokes in the title.

Such a good common sense post :thumbsup:...................but I am a bit upset that my Mother clearly lied to me all those years ago, and it is through NSC that I NOW find out that the cow did'nt jump over the moon :cry: please tell me you are wrong about the dishes though :eek:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
No volcanic ash in the clouds today from Iceland, but reports say a shower of shit is heading our way from South Africa.

Nothing says shit world cup more than wanting your country's referee to get to the final.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Fatbadger, that is pure class! Good job we can laugh aboot it eh?

Too many foreigners in English football if you ask me? Mind you a couple of classy Argentinians in our midfield is wholy acceptable.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here