Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor spirit - I blame the spoof posters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
tadley gull said:
I
All we can do as fans is bite the bullet and keep supporting the team. We aren't dead and buried yet, and 6 points from Leicester and Crewe will go a long way towards keeping us up.

No points will start our fall to Div 2 with a brief stop off in Div 1 on the way.

So we have got to cheer like mad on Saturday and hope for a miracle somebody can score a goal for us.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
Good post, I wish all the plastic stay at home whingers would f*** off and leave us loyal season ticket holders to SUPPORT the team :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Icy Gull said:
I remembered one of one of those lines and found the thread instantly

"f*** your rivalry with Palace" only had one match :lolol:

His rant was spot on apart from that.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BensGrandad said:
No points will start our fall to Div 2 with a brief stop off in Div 1 on the way.

So we have got to cheer like mad on Saturday and hope for a miracle somebody can score a goal for us.

There we go, Optimism at its best there. Just what this club wants people who are resigned to the fact that were gonna be in League 2 by the time we get Falmer.

The second part is spot on tho!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Poor spirit - I blame the wind-up merchants

Uncle C said:
Now there are a few amongst us that think its a great wheeze to wind up the rest of the forum by continually slagging off McGhee and the team.

Well its a joke that has has turned sour.

Unfortunately there are plenty of people on here who cannot see its a joke and are easily led into equally vitreolic postings. I cant begin to analyse why this is. Perhaps they are children or perhaps they are just the sort of people that need to be loved.

What do we have then? - a downhill spiral that is accelerating till most fans get pissed off. Eventually, as in all crowd behaviour this transfers itself to the team.

Why dont you give it a rest.:salute:

What a load of crap! This is a football forum (well sometimes!). Peope have every right to point out that the fat jock git is taking us nowhere but down. On Saturday the performance was dire. If it was not for McShane it would have been a rout. We hear constant complaints of "no strikers". Well, whose fault is that? Whilst McGammon may not be the best, he is a better target man that our other alternatives! What does Magoo do? Drop him and refuse to play him. At least the guy has enough passion to get on the radio and complain about not being played. Oh, and our other recognised striker was sold for peanuts! Another Magoo masterstroke. :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here