Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor Old Leeds Again

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Leeds have agreed a fee of £250,000 with Palace for Shaun Derry. Maybe one of the Leeds apologists on here would like to come up with a explanation of where this money is coming from, or is Santa dropping it down the chimney.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Timbo said:
Leeds have agreed a fee of £250,000 with Palace for Shaun Derry. Maybe one of the Leeds apologists on here would like to come up with a explanation of where this money is coming from, or is Santa dropping it down the chimney.

They're f***ed. They've got no money and they're still pissing what they can get their hands on up the wall in desperation. They'll be following in the footsteps of Sheffield Wednesday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Putting all their eggs in one basket.......getting back to....the premiership after 1 season.

We are doing the same all our eggs in one basket........Falmer

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Krasner keeps telling people up here, he is happy with the new consortium coming in, invariably they never appear to get a finalised deal.

Concerned ? I would be.....

:nono:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
BensGrandad said:
Putting all their eggs in one basket.......getting back to....the premiership after 1 season.

We are doing the same all our eggs in one basket........Falmer

For fucks sake what is your problem? Every one of your posts is either anti-Dick Knight, or "the club have cocked up over Falmer". We understand, we know your point of view on the subject. You don't have to repeat the same f***ing thing every day. Have you ever thought of actually joining in the conversation topic of the thread as opposed to twisting everything back to your own agenda.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Of course he hasnt....Brian (BG) is another one of those Anti f***ing everything the club does brigade. An Archer/Stanley apologist if there ever was one

When I have got 10 f***ing hours I will look up on the search engine to see if anything he has ever put on here has been positive.

I eally must go and have a lie down...this is starting to hurt my head

:angry:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Don't know but Krasner on local lnews ast night stated : he is more confident with the new consortium he is speaking to. Business men who are fans! :yawn:

Fans keep telling me there are people coming in with money, keep hearing this again and again.

As a fan I would be concerned they are buying again without knowwing where the funds are coming from!

:nono:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
ditchy said:
a touch of pmt rangdo ???? ???

No, it just wears a bit thin after the thousandth time.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
looney said:
How much do they owe? ANSWER MY QUESTION DAMMIT!!!!!

Somewhere around the £25 million mark I believe, of which £10 million is described as 'unscheduled'.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks Taff, I seem to get more sense out of you than the standard halfwits that post here.

Btw
Looks like Cardiff are a 1 player club, Earnshaw in other words.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
looney said:
Thanks Taff, I seem to get more sense out of you than the standard halfwits that post here. Btw Looks like Cardiff are a 1 player club, Earnshaw in other words.

Not really. We were also rubbish earlier in the season when Earnie was still here.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When you already owe tens of millions another few hundred thousand or even a couple of million is petty cash.

You cannot compare Leeds position to ours so getting irate about their investments is a waste of energy. We are small, they are big (ok maybe looking dodgy long term but still big at the moment). A lucky run, similar to Palace's last season, may see them get back to the Premiership via the playoffs. What they are spending is relative peanuts. Good luck to them, wish we would take a bit of a gamble and increase of however many million debt by a few hundred thousand personally. I believe we have a team capable of mid table with a small investment but won't be holding my breathe as the football side is definitely on the back burner at the moment.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
looney said:
Thanks Taff, I seem to get more sense out of you than the standard halfwits that post here.

Btw
Looks like Cardiff are a 1 player club, Earnshaw in other words.

more like gary o'neill. class act.

Oct 20, 2004
more like gary o'neill. class act.

You aint exactly Mr Current Affairs are you?

Hes back at Portsmouth and scored on Monday.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here