Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor bloke about to make a big mistake

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
You're not the sharpest knife in the box are you? You still don't understand what a scummy, low-life little club you follow. I'll remind you- it's one that has screwed its creditors twice. You must be really proud.

very proud for sure weeds aint all sqqueaky clean are they ?? you been rubbish for so long we nearly forgot about you..

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
You're not the sharpest knife in the box are you? You still don't understand what a scummy, low-life little club you follow. I'll remind you- it's one that has screwed its creditors twice. You must be really proud.

and you aint all that bright either, you cant be you support brighton

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
very proud for sure weeds aint all sqqueaky clean are they ?? you been rubbish for so long we nearly forgot about you..

Very proud? That statement proves you and your scummy club have no morals. Let me remind you one more time: Your low life club has been in a false position for nearly 15 years BECAUSE IT DOESN'T PAY ITS f***ing BILLS.

Is English a second language for you?

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Very proud? That statement proves you and your scummy club have no morals. Let me remind you one more time: Your low life club has been in a false position for nearly 15 years BECAUSE IT DOESN'T PAY ITS f***ing BILLS.

Is English a second language for you?
second language ? NO why do you ask....hahaha
You know what I cant be bothered with this crap, you wanna live in the past then you carry on sunshine..heard it all before..I cant do anything about a previous owner and what he did, I just know we have proper owners now...can you say the same about the Weeds?? You stick with the weeds as they disappear again and Ill stay with the Eagles, who are and always will be better than you...remember Brighton 1 - 3 Palace Thanks for the 4 points

You know what I cant be bothered with this crap, you wanna live in the past then you carry on sunshine..heard it all before..I cant do anything about a previous owner and what he did, I just know we have proper owners now...can you say the same about the Weeds?? You stick with the weeds as they disappear again and Ill stay with the Eagles, who are and always will be better than you...remember Brighton 1 - 3 Palace Thanks for the 4 points

You can't be bothered with this crap? We live in the past?

Truth hurts doesn't it pikey, 2 administrations, unpaid debts. As a club you really shouldn't exist and I for one wish you'd been liquidated and Selhurst sold to cover some of the bills.

In my eyes you bunch of thieving scum should have been forced to play on some crappy park pitch like AFC Wimbledon did and earn the right to call yourselves a Football League team.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Pikey in denial shock!

Apart from being stupid, you really don't have a frigging clue about our ownership do you? Have you submitted an application for 8000 additional seats-and I mean to the planning department, not Groupon. How's your planning application going for world class training facilities btw?

Run along little man-it's very cold out today, maybe you want to think about burning some buildings down.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
You can't be bothered with this crap? We live in the past?

Truth hurts doesn't it pikey, 2 administrations, unpaid debts. As a club you really shouldn't exist and I for one wish you'd been liquidated and Selhurst sold to cover some of the bills.

In my eyes you bunch of thieving scum should have been forced to play on some crappy park pitch like AFC Wimbledon did and earn the right to call yourselves a Football League team.
what a crappy park pitch like withdean stadium where you spentthe last few years
get a f..ing life ....oh and there are more pikies inBrighton than u care to admit, loads right near the Gaymex...

what a crappy park pitch like withdean stadium where you spentthe last few years
get a f..ing life ....oh and there are more pikies inBrighton than u care to admit, loads right near the Gaymex...

We played there because we did the right things and not go into Administration twice. We now are reaping the rewards for doing these things whilst you lot of scum are wallowing in a shithole.

When CPFC2010 see with their own eyes just how shit your support is they'll pull the plug, and when they do I hope the St John Ambulance have already been paid.

Run along now pikey, their must be something to loot or burn near your caravan site.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Hmmmm...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have schools already broken up there?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
You know what I cant be bothered with this crap, you wanna live in the past then you carry on sunshine..heard it all before.....

remember Brighton 1 - 3 Palace Thanks for the 4 points

I thought we weren't supposed to be living in the last?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Well it seems Chuck McBalls is oddly pleased to be swapping Carlisle for Croydon - nice to read a story with a happy ending. As for all the arguments with Alice yawn yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_______________________________

ChuckMcBalls

Sep 22, 2015
Just came across this thread when I googled my username to find another forum I used to post on.

I want to retroactively thank all of you for your advice on going to see Crystal Palace. I bought my season ticket in 2012 and things have been terrible since, you guys were right. I wish I had read this nearer the time so I could have gone to see Brighton instead.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just came across this thread when I googled my username to find another forum I used to post on.

I want to retroactively thank all of you for your advice on going to see Crystal Palace. I bought my season ticket in 2012 and things have been terrible since, you guys were right. I wish I had read this nearer the time so I could have gone to see Brighton instead.

Not content with making a fool of yourself by wanting to support Palace back in 2012, you compound that error by, three years later, posting a wind up post on that club's biggest rival's forum without first checking whether you're traceable.

Regrettably for you, Matthew, you are.

A question for you: have you ever heard of Jamie?

Run along now, fool.

ChuckMcBalls

Sep 22, 2015
Not content with making a fool of yourself by wanting to support Palace back in 2012, you compound that error by, three years later, posting a wind up post on that club's biggest rival's forum without first checking whether you're traceable.

Regrettably for you, Matthew, you are.

A question for you: have you ever heard of Jamie?

Run along now, fool.

Oh no, are you coming to come to my house and beat me up?

It's cute you attempted to google me though (swing & a miss by the way).

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oh no, are you coming to come to my house and beat me up?

It's cute you attempted to google me though (swing & a miss by the way).

No, it's been a very long time since I've been involved in fisticuffs.

It's not a swing and a miss - as well you know. Matthew.

Village Idiot - Selhurst.jpeg

ChuckMcBalls

Sep 22, 2015
No, it's been a very long time since I've been involved in fisticuffs.

It's not a swing and a miss - as well you know. Matthew.

View attachment 68722

I am actually pissing my pants here.

Did you honestly think pulling pictures/names off Google with people having this username would work? I know I'm not the only person to use this name as I stole it from somewhere......The internet is an amusing place, filled with colourful characters, and its funny you have nothing better to do then blindly attempt to post pics of me or tell me what my name is. :blush:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I am actually pissing my pants here.

Did you honestly think pulling pictures/names off Google with people having this username would work? I know I'm not the only person to use this name as I stole it from somewhere......The internet is an amusing place, filled with colourful characters, and its funny you have nothing better to do then blindly attempt to post pics of me or tell me what my name is. :blush:

Really?

You do know that moderators can see the email address you registered with, and which you have to have access to in order to activate your account, don't you?

Oh, you didn't?

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here