Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor bloke about to make a big mistake

ChuckMcBalls

Sep 22, 2015
Really?

You do know that moderators can see the email address you registered with, and which you have to have access to in order to activate your account, don't you?

Oh, you didn't?

:wave:

It's irrelevant whether they do or not. I have no idea who that is in the picture you just posted and my name is not Matthew.

But it is nice to see that what is supposed to be confidential is abused by the moderators, and that they apparently have nothing better to do than attempt to pry on who signs up to their website. What a lovely website.

Tell me, are you a bit insecure?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's irrelevant whether they do or not. I have no idea who that is in the picture you just posted and my name is not Matthew.

But it is nice to see that what is supposed to be confidential is abused by the moderators, and that they apparently have nothing better to do than attempt to pry on who signs up to their website. What a lovely website.

Tell me, are you a bit insecure?

Matthew, it is a website for BHAFC fans. You are not one.

We have a welcoming attitude to fans of other clubs who make sensible posts as their first few efforts. Obviously, given the rivalry between our clubs, Palace fans have to tread more carefully than fans of other clubs (but way less carefully than BHAFC fans do on the BBS). There are a handful of Palace fans on here who have successfully co-existed with the vast majority of BHAFC fans on here over the years; some of whom get away with digs at us, because they've built a reputation of fairness, and decency.

Contrast that with your approach, Matthew. You sign up as a Palace fan and your first post is a deliberate wind up. Silly boy.

Me, insecure? Yes, for sure. But not so insecure as to post wind up messages on a rival club's forum and then, when called on it, deny my identity.

ChuckMcBalls

Sep 22, 2015
Matthew, it is a website for BHAFC fans. You are not one.

We have a welcoming attitude to fans of other clubs who make sensible posts as their first few efforts. Obviously, given the rivalry between our clubs, Palace fans have to tread more carefully than fans of other clubs (but way less carefully than BHAFC fans do on the BBS). There are a handful of Palace fans on here who have successfully co-existed with the vast majority of BHAFC fans on here over the years; some of whom get away with digs at us, because they've built a reputation of fairness, and decency.

Contrast that with your approach, Matthew. You sign up as a Palace fan and your first post is a deliberate wind up. Silly boy.

Me, insecure? Yes, for sure. But not so insecure as to post wind up messages on a rival club's forum and then, when called on it, deny my identity.

Forgive me for being flattered I discovered I had an 8 page post about me and allowing myself to retort with the beautiful, beautiful gift of hindsight. I see we are yet another football fan in the bracket "can dish it out, but spills his toys when someone else has the last laugh".

To that end, I will leave you to your forum. Thank you for providing me with some chuckles (see what I did there), but please work on your googling skills. It seems you have plenty of free time so I'm sure that will come naturally.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Forgive me for being flattered I discovered I had an 8 page post about me and allowing myself to retort with the beautiful, beautiful gift of hindsight. I see we are yet another football fan in the bracket "can dish it out, but spills his toys when someone else has the last laugh".

To that end, I will leave you to your forum. Thank you for providing me with some chuckles (see what I did there), but please work on your googling skills. It seems you have plenty of free time so I'm sure that will come naturally.

Bye, bye Matthew. It's been fun.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
''I understand theres a good atmosphere within Selhurst and want to get involved in this so where would you recommend I go (stand/block)?''

th.jpg:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here