Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor bloke about to make a big mistake

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
sorry I should have said IF you end up 4 points off the play offs (which you wont) probably right about 10th...just below Palace..
but to say you dont need the points is arrogant to say the least, just accept that we TOOK 4 POINTS off you lot this season, and before you start I know you have bigger crowds at the moment, but that wont last and any way it makes NO difference to the scores/points at the end of the season
wait til the end of the season shall we and then bragging can commence...and brag we will !!!

You got more chance of pissing in the Queens handbag then finishing above the mighty "Buckley and Vicente and Hove Albion"..

Go buy ya groupon 2 for 1 and support ya sh*tty team.

Even our rejects arent fitting in at the sh*t hole, probably on his mind about us doing so well and wishing he stayed. :wanker:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Can't be asked to read through that load of crap, but I do wonder what the OP's new job involves.

Grief counselling for plastic rejects, me thinks ;)

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Bored with the crowds thing but a correction is required here. Bigger crowds DO matter! More people through the gates equals more income and the potential for a bigger playing budget. Obviously.

dont you read the post ? What i said was " size of crowd makes NO difference to the points/scores at the end of the season" OK it may give you more money to spend but then the Weeds have SO much mo ney that gate reciepts become irrelevant don't they ??

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Positives for becoming a recent Palace supporter -

1. You never need worry about not getting a ticket for the game
2. You can sit where you like and not concern yourself that the person in the next seat might be annoying
3. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - help me out here .

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012

2. You can sit where you like and not concern yourself that the person in the next seat might be annoying
so original,oh you left out didnt pay st johns ambulance...
wait and see shall we ? after all its the firsy season for many years that you have been in the same division as us

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
dont you read the post ? What i said was " size of crowd makes NO difference to the points/scores at the end of the season" OK it may give you more money to spend but then the Weeds have SO much mo ney that gate reciepts become irrelevant don't they ??

It's clear that you have no concept of a club being financially well run and I suppose understandable given the team you support.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
It's clear that you have no concept of a club being financially well run and I suppose understandable given the team you support.

FFS come up with something ORIGINAL !!! You are being supposedly 'well run financially' for the first time in years and you are all spouting on about what a wonderful welll run club you are !!! well lets wait and see shall we til Tone gets bored with it all and p***es off, or he loses all his money in a poker match

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
FFS come up with something ORIGINAL !!! You are being supposedly 'well run financially' for the first time in years and you are all spouting on about what a wonderful welll run club you are !!! well lets wait and see shall we til Tone gets bored with it all and p***es off, or he loses all his money in a poker match

dullard.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

f*** the money - it's about a sense of pride. always had it with our large (and better than yours) travelling support and now feel proud that our home support is massive and many have come back to going to home games (also better than yours... considerably)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
sorry I should have said IF you end up 4 points off the play offs (which you wont) probably right about 10th...just below Palace..
but to say you dont need the points is arrogant to say the least, just accept that we TOOK 4 POINTS off you lot this season, and before you start I know you have bigger crowds at the moment, but that wont last and any way it makes NO difference to the scores/points at the end of the season
wait til the end of the season shall we and then bragging can commence...and brag we will !!! .

Oi twatty - you 'forgot' to answer this - someone's scared they've dug themselves a hole...?!

So you agree as neither team did the double over eachother, the team that finishes highest in the league has the ultimate bragging rights? I agree on that. Let's see.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Plenty of buy one get one free offers available

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bored with the crowds thing but a correction is required here. Bigger crowds DO matter! More people through the gates equals more income and the potential for a bigger playing budget. Obviously.

That is unless you adopt the Palace model where crowds don't matter: bring in players you can't afford and then go tits up. Twice. And then brag about how f***ing great a club it is. You could do that on gates of 11,000...oops!

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
That is unless you adopt the Palace model where crowds don't matter: bring in players you can't afford and then go tits up. Twice. And then brag about how f***ing great a club it is. You could do that on gates of 11,000...oops!
and yet still I support the Palace !!! always will...if the Weeds were the only club around I would take up golf rather than watch that

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
and yet still I support the Palace !!! always will...if the Weeds were the only club around I would take up golf rather than watch that

You're not the sharpest knife in the box are you? You still don't understand what a scummy, low-life little club you follow. I'll remind you- it's one that has screwed its creditors twice. You must be really proud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here