Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor bloke about to make a big mistake

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Thanks for the 4 points.

You're very welcome, we're a charitable club as you probably know. Besides, it's not like we're going to need them and what more could we do then help out our little old rivals up the road.

:thumbsup:

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
You've got to feel a bit sorry for the guy, he obviously has no knowledge of South London and thinks Crystal Palace are a good football team to support. If only he'd come on here first we could have put him straight.

haha are you sure ?? 5 minutes out of league 1 and you are world beaters?? strange, you couldn't beat us tbis year....1 - 3 wasn't it??

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
You're very welcome, we're a charitable club as you probably know. Besides, it's not like we're going to need them and what more could we do then help out our little old rivals up the road.

:thumbsup:
will be back to remind you of that statement when the season ends with you 4 points off the playoffs ..

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
will be back to remind you of that statement when the season ends with you 4 points off the playoffs ..

Well I have predicted that we'll finish 10th, and if that's where we are at the end of the season, I'll be happy. Any higher than that would be a bonus.Should we happen to end up 4 points off the play-offs, one thing is for certain.

Little palarse will be below us

:kiss:

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Well I have predicted that we'll finish 10th, and if that's where we are at the end of the season, I'll be happy. Any higher than that would be a bonus.Should we happen to end up 4 points off the play-offs, one thing is for certain.

Little palarse will be below us

:kiss:
sorry I should have said IF you end up 4 points off the play offs (which you wont) probably right about 10th...just below Palace..
but to say you dont need the points is arrogant to say the least, just accept that we TOOK 4 POINTS off you lot this season, and before you start I know you have bigger crowds at the moment, but that wont last and any way it makes NO difference to the scores/points at the end of the season
wait til the end of the season shall we and then bragging can commence...and brag we will !!!

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
sorry I should have said IF you end up 4 points off the play offs (which you wont) probably right about 10th...just below Palace..
but to say you dont need the points is arrogant to say the least, just accept that we TOOK 4 POINTS off you lot this season, and before you start I know you have bigger crowds at the moment, but that wont last and any way it makes NO difference to the scores/points at the end of the season
wait til the end of the season shall we and then bragging can commence...and brag we will !!!

Bored with the crowds thing but a correction is required here. Bigger crowds DO matter! More people through the gates equals more income and the potential for a bigger playing budget. Obviously.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

So you agree as neither team did the double over eachother, the team that finishes highest in the league has the ultimate bragging rights? I agree on that. Let's see.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Thanks for the 4 points.

I like what you've done there, are you a journalist? The actual quote is "thinks Crystal Palace are a good football team to support" I've highlighted the bit you missed just to make it clear in case you misread my initial post.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus

LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here