Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor bloke about to make a big mistake

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he's been supporting Carlisle he'll fit straight in and won't be expecting too much :thumbsup:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Wahey, one of them with a sense of humour!

What a game to start!

There will be 26,000 dedicated fans on Saturday passing through the Selhurst Park turnstiles to watch fiery displays of talent as Palace take on long-term rivals Doncaster Rovers.

Watch out for the buzz-cut strikes, fingertip saves, and well-crafted crosses. Your new Club has become synonymous with gritty displays of determination and top-class talent for more than a century, even before we reached the FA Cup Semi Final this Season (while most other Teams have yet to navigate the Fourth Round).

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You've got to feel a bit sorry for the guy, he obviously has no knowledge of South London and thinks Crystal Palace are a good football team to support. If only he'd come on here first we could have put him straight.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
biggest Groupon crowd of the season at Smellhurst v Donny ???

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
This was one of his posts..

Do you ever go see Carlisle play living up here? Actually a very entertaining team who play nice, flowing passing football! Unusual for a League One team.

Hold on, didn't we do that in league one?!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fair play to him for wanting to "support" his local side.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I nearly moved to Croydon when i used to work in London only because its cheap, then it is cheap for a reason though. Think he doesnt have a clue when he said "I understand theres a good atmosphere within Selhurst" - is a constant banging drum a good atmosphere ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here