Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Polish Immigrants

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Gully said:
The problems with the falling birth rate are caused by quite a few different factors, not least that women are delaying the time that they have their first child to later in their life, this can be for a multitude of reasons, not least the wish to have a career and provide a stable home for their child. Perhaps there should be tax incentives to encourage women to have more children and earlier, thus reducing the average age between the generations, I thought that we already had a generous family tax credit system to do this, I am certainly paying tax accordingly.

This isn't just something that effects the UK as I believe that it is also a problem in Italy, Spain and France. What is the solution, I can't say that there are any easy answers, does anyone?

Dont know, time will reveal answers. btw An abortion ban would restore the 2.1 replacement rate, not that I'm advocating it.

There could be a whole raft of measures. Maybe when the muslims take over and we get sharia law everything will be fine then.:)

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i do agree with that gully what i would like to see is that the govement opens up big creches free of charge so that mothers can go to work instead of the children tax credits or part of the payment

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...can you provide a link to the Daily Mirror as well, just in case I run out of Andrex next time I take a dump.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...that is a sensible and practical solution veade, at last someone has come up with a good idea. I think they do something similar in Denmark, but they are possibly the highest taxed country in the World so their superb welfare state does come at a cost.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gully said:
...can you provide a link to the Daily Mirror as well, just in case I run out of Andrex next time I take a dump.

Not long now before a new government is in power.:drink:

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
your a better person than me i can't afford andrex:nono:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
veade said:
your a better person than me i can't afford andrex:nono:

Thats because your being taxed to the back teeth with Labour

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
algie said:
Not long now before a new government is in power.:drink:

but they are all the same:- they only like people who smoke,drink and run a car or 2 so they can rob them blind

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
veade said:
i do agree with that gully what i would like to see is that the govement opens up big creches free of charge so that mothers can go to work instead of the children tax credits or part of the payment

I like the idea of licenced man-creches in womens shops with a bar and a few roulette machines.:bowdown:

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
and i have got a sh*t job:down:

Dandyman

In London village.
algie said:
A leftie wanting evidence.He doesn't like it. I know for a fact this is true

A8 migrants are entitled to claim some benefits in this country just as we can claim benefits in other parts of the EU. The original quote implied that this was some sort of outrage. why so ?

Most intelligent peopel usually want evidence before forming an opinion obviously that would not apply in your case.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dandyman said:
A8 migrants are entitled to claim some benefits in this country just as we can claim benefits in other parts of the EU. The original quote implied that this was some sort of outrage. why so ?

Most intelligent peopel usually want evidence before forming an opinion obviously that would not apply in your case.

Read the link

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
I was working on a job about 2 months ago and there were more eastern europeans than British people working on the job, i found them the laziest bunch of workers going, they were having an hours break every 45 mins, but they were being paid shite money, saying that they were sending a % of their wages home

Dandyman

In London village.
looney said:
As I have tried to explain to you economicaly illiterate rentagobs.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE MARKET.

Markets are regulted. Exceptions are blackmarkets, drugs prostitution etc.

Markets need regulating to stop things like market distortions, Negative exsternalities and market failures etc.

I assume you aprove of the weights and measures act when you go down the pub? Also that Driving should be licensed?
Every legal market is regulated so why shouldn't a labour market be regulated when it faces a massive distortion due to differences in real wages etc?

There is no hypocricy in what I say only your ignorance of economics and your fall back on leftwing cliches.

Oh and son, maybe at some point someone will take you aside and have a quiet word with you to let you know that your not clever enough to put words into my mouth.

Libertarian Capitalism? What the fucks that?:lolol:

As I said to London Idiot. Liberty for who? Liberty for people who want to come here or liberty for people who live here to decide who comes here?

Obviously you follow the foreigners first dictum. You are the political equivelant of a doormat that likes to be walked over. A self hating lefty and thats all you are.

http://www.mondopolitico.com/ideologies/libertarianism/whatislibertarianism.htm

As ever I note that you quite incapable of any sort of rational debate.

I usually drink in the Evening star before games and in the Basketmakers and Nelson afterwards so if you ever have the balls to mouth one of your oh so witty insults to my face come and find me, little boy. The again you are probaly far too busy buggering boy scouts to have the time, are n't you ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So is this thread finished yet?

Have all the immigrants been Polished? I Didn't know they were so dull, Pollack vodka isn't.

i'm bored, someone pm me when enigma turns up to post his usual tedious unoriginal crap and I'll slap the buck toothed geek about a bit more for shits and giggles.

ttfn.

:)

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i work in a dog food factory and its boring
we have lots of foreiners working there and they are good workers but when they get taken on full time they turn into lazy gits

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
veade said:
i work in a dog food factory and its boring
we have lots of foreiners working there and they are good workers but when they get taken on full time they turn into lazy gits

Dog food factory?You must be barking mad:lolol: Why are you in Lincoln?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dandyman said:
http://www.mondopolitico.com/ideologies/libertarianism/whatislibertarianism.htm

As ever I note that you quite incapable of any sort of rational debate.

I usually drink in the Evening star before games and in the Basketmakers and Nelson afterwards so if you ever have the balls to mouth one of your oh so witty insults to my face come and find me, little boy. The again you are probaly far too busy buggering boy scouts to have the time, are n't you ?

Oh dont worry I'm happy to meet anybody. Its my fault in a way, I find it hard to suffer fools so tend not to.

Oh and hows that link relevant to the two libertarian points I made? It isn't, now shush and let the other stupids have the floor for a while.

Oh and I haven't been a scoutleader for over 10 years.
:wave:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
BUTTERBALL said:
Hard working people, many over qualified taking menial jobs as no British worker wants them on the minimum wage, thus making a valuable contribution to our economy and the welfare of our country.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here