Polish Immigrants

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Just been watching Inside Out on BBC1 about Polish immigrants

Do we like them?

Are they taking our jobs?

Are they doing the crap jobs we don't want?

Is Britain no longer "British"?

Do they make a nice cup of tea on the train catering trolleys?

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
I liked the bit where the guy was in poland asking the polish employment agency if they were promising more than they were delivering:

Interviewer: "So, are you promising these people jobs which don't exist?!

Employment agency lady: "no, of course not"

Interviewer: "Well everything seems to be in order here then"

:lolol:

Poles have been coming here for a very long time - there have been Polish-language churches in a number of our towns for decades (over a century in some cases). I have no problem at all with any immigrants as immigrants, Polish or otherwise. The more the merrier.

fatbadger said:
Poles have been coming here for a very long time - there have been Polish-language churches in a number of our towns for decades (over a century in some cases). I have no problem at all with any immigrants as immigrants, Polish or otherwise. The more the merrier.
Agree with that mate, I wish the goverment would just put a bit more care into who they let in.
I am refering to criminals.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
fatbadger said:

Well your one of a dwindling band of idiots who still thinks so.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The Poles are quality people; well the ones I've met are all ok anyway. Especially one called Dorota!

Miway gunya! (have a nice day).

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
cannedheat said:
Dont forget me.

Well of course.
The governments throwing fits at 30 odd islamic terror cells, the BNPs going from strength to strength. We have water, housing and job shortages. Organised foreign crime groups in the UK are growing.

Yea the more the merrier Woohoo! Your reading it straight out of the Guardian arn't you? Straight from eyes to fingers typing not even touching the brain.

A serious question for you if you can handle it, its optional though.

What would it take to happen before you said, well maybe some immigration controlls may be a good thing?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Hard working people, many over qualified taking menial jobs as no British worker wants them on the minimum wage, thus making a valuable contribution to our economy and the welfare of our country.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I thought the question was about Polish immigrants?

If they obey the law & work hard there's no problem; it seems most people think they're ok as they come here, work hard & obey the law!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I like the poles, especially when fit young ladies dance around them. :clap2:

Dandyman

In London village.
looney said:

What would it take to happen before you said, well maybe some immigration controlls may be a good thing?

You mean like the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999, Nationality, Immigration & Asylum Act 2002, Asylum & Immigration (Treatment of Claimants Act) 2004 or Immigration, Asylum & Nationality Bill 2005 for starters ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
cannedheat said:
Looney I am honoured to be lambasted by your bigotry:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Allahu Akbar

Explain why wanting immigration control is bigotry?

Yes the question was about Pollacks(Who are nice people) but my responce was to the comment of more the merrier which I took to be a generalisation.

Mind you if we drain out all the young talented labour from Poland it could be funny watching the polish economy slowley collapse.

I'm talking about controlls that work Dandyman.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
foreign workers are driving wages down.We are full.Should be sending some back.Time to close our boarders.NO MORE JOHN REID.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I say send decent hard working polite Polish and other Eastern European people over here and send all the horrible work shy trouble making vandalising English chavs the other way.It should balance itself out a treat.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here