Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police presence today

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The plod were keeping a beady eye on my little firm. I think they liked mate's man-bag.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
The biggest pillock was the copper sat in his car bang in the middle of the exit channel from platform 8 after the game.
Agreed. OK a few more coppers might be needed in case of trouble but parking his car to halve the size of the only exit was more likely to make trouble than stop it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
More likely that rather cool neckwear you were sporting. Ady took a particular shine to it!

Ha ha. Thank you. Yes, I do like that particular scarf and it seems to grab attention. I'll wear it especially for him if he invites me onto the radio show. Just to clarify it will be with the rest of my outfit and not in a Chippendales stylee.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If you think thats bad wait till the 29th . The police are ruining home games and the amount out yesterday was staggering . For our game it will be worse , as you will see . Dorans is rubbing his hands together as we speak !

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
If you think thats bad wait till the 29th . The police are ruining home games and the amount out yesterday was staggering . For our game it will be worse , as you will see . Dorans is rubbing his hands together as we speak !
Dorans and Darren, sounds a nice combo .

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
there were a couple of cracking looking female cops about yesterday......

i remember when i was around 12 years old,some very good looking policewoman sat me down on my bed and explained to me smashing factory windows isn't a good idea

used to wear the skirts back then,often thought about sending a policewoman kissagram to myself

i know,sad bastard

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
The the Gas the Gas your never get rid of the Gas (They Hate it) made me reminis yeasterday listening to there chants as I used to live in Bristol and followed Rovers Home (Tote End) and away in the 80'S along with BHA my home town as I had family in Bristol And Brighton; Hate City with a passion on a par wth Palace never liked them never will...!
As some on here will know I've many stories to tell but am not that good at typing so if we ever we meet ill bore you to tears
A lot of people over the years have asked me way Rovers are called Gasheads the reason is when they played at Eastville with the speedway track around the outside there used to be a Gasometer oppsite the ground, And when it was full they won and when empty the result used to go more often than not the other way, just thought I would share that with you so GOOD NITE IRENE Ill SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS :bhasign:

Last edited:

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Irene is a prostitute, was it me but did the slave traders look the scruffiest bunch of fans you have ever seen.

First time proper at your stadium and was impressed, was in wsu and view was excellent. Thought you were both terrible first half but you lot picked it up in the second, they way things are going we will be reacquainting ourselves with the slave traders next season. Bridcut is a class above.

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
Irene is a prostitute, was it me but did the slave traders look the scruffiest bunch of fans you have ever seen.

First time proper at your stadium and was impressed, was in wsu and view was excellent. Thought you were both terrible first half but you lot picked it up in the second, they way things are going we will be reacquainting ourselves with the slave traders next season. Bridcut is a class above.

Like most of the women in Swindon then:lol:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
A mate of mine from the Bristol area always claimed that City were from the real rough area of the city and, as such, were not nice people - mind you he was a Rovers fan so that's probably got as much credence as me telling everyone that'll listen that Palace fans are all pikeys, come from New Addington and live in caravans !!!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
A mate of mine from the Bristol area always claimed that City were from the real rough area of the city and, as such, were not nice people - mind you he was a Rovers fan so that's probably got as much credence as me telling everyone that'll listen that Palace fans are all pikeys, come from New Addington and live in caravans !!!

True city territory is horrid but Filton and southmead(rovers) are hardly friendly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here