Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police presence today

So your brother has no credit card bills and it was not overtime?? Why are you telling him to "f*** right off with your bollox"?

I have no idea if my Brother has credit card bills, not really the sort of thing you discuss as a family.

Overtime, NO, mearly doing his job in unsociable hours as they all do.

Dec 13, 2011
f*** right off with your bollox about the OB.

My Brother is Sussex OB, on duty in Public Order at Brighton station and really could have done without it to be honest.

If anyone saw a random guy walking up to a group of police and giving a "man hug" to a copper at the station, that was me and my brother.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your brother. Personally I would rather have a registered sex offender for a brother or better yet a dead brother than a pig.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your brother. Personally I would rather have a registered sex offender for a brother or better yet a dead brother than a pig.

I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this.

Such is the way NSC and BHA are going I suppose, attracting a "special" type of person.

All the best

XX

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
City had 50+ of their 'risk' supporters down today, also they have a mutual link with some Dutch club and they had sent over a coach load of supporters who came to the game too, the police felt there was definitely potential for disorder as they call it so resourced it appropriately. Most of them were either on duty anyway or had a rest day cancelled and if any were on overtime so what, the point of that comment is what exactly?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
A few seasons back we played Wigan at Withdean and the police gave it the full on Category one treatment. I guess they have to rehearse these things some times, but it was bizarre to be met by a couple of meat heads at Preston Park station, threatening to nick anyone who took the shortcut to the stadium.

D

Deleted member 18477

Not being able to use the C word on here is a pain at times, but you've got to be disappointed with that

I quite like it. It's not just the C word. It seems to be any swear word directed AT someone. Even wanker gets you an infraction!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here