Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police presence today

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
But i do think 'you are a clueless moronic wanker' would have been closer to the truth than 'you're weird'

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I'm truly sorry to hear about your brother. Personally I would rather have a registered sex offender for a brother or better yet a dead brother than a pig.

That just about shows where you sit in the chain of living things.........somewhere just below the amoeba

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I've always found brizzle fans a bit backward and aggressive and sure enough it kicked off in the carriage I was in from Brighton to falmer.

2 blokes arrested for drunk and disorderly before the train set off. Then a bunch of animals started homophobic chants got a bit of Leon knight banter back objected to it and surged forward swinging punches. It really was embarrassing as there were women and children about. The transport police in the carriage were about 70 and didn't have a clue what to do. Lucky no one was hurt really.

As I get older seeing this kind of behaviour from mugs in their mid 40's really makes me cringe.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've always found brizzle fans a bit backward and aggressive and sure enough it kicked off in the carriage I was in from Brighton to falmer.

2 blokes arrested for drunk and disorderly before the train set off. Then a bunch of animals started homophobic chants got a bit of Leon knight banter back objected to it and surged forward swinging punches. It really was embarrassing as there were women and children about. The transport police in the carriage were about 70 and didn't have a clue what to do. Lucky no one was hurt really.

As I get older seeing this kind of behaviour from mugs in their mid 40's really makes me cringe.

yes its interesting when i c what section of a crowd are trying to give it large its that age bracket ..sad really

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
yes its interesting when i c what section of a crowd are trying to give it large its that age bracket ..sad really

And it's usually the rough looking 4 foot nothing baldies with a Napoleon complex at the front of the queue!!!!

Saddddd

Oh and there's always one guy trying to incite trouble by attempting to shake everyone's hand!!!!

Last edited:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
There was even a police officer sitting near me in plain clothes pretending to watch the match :D

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
f*** right off with your bollox about the OB.

My Brother is Sussex OB, on duty in Public Order at Brighton station and really could have done without it to be honest.

If anyone saw a random guy walking up to a group of police and giving a "man hug" to a copper at the station, that was me and my brother.

Very odd and threatening response. No wonder you got some rude comments back

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
There was a lot of City lads out on Friday night with their Dutch pals. Normally they only come over for games against Millwall and Cardiff, etc for obvious reasons. Spoke to a few of them and they were just down for a boys weekend in Brighton rather than trouble though; most of them in fact were complementary about us.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
There was even a police officer sitting near me in plain clothes pretending to watch the match :D

I heard that 1901 members complained about missiles (well peanut shells) raining down from above

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
There was a lot of City lads out on Friday night with their Dutch pals. Normally they only come over for games against Millwall and Cardiff, etc for obvious reasons. Spoke to a few of them and they were just down for a boys weekend in Brighton rather than trouble though; most of them in fact were complementary about us.

Their friendship is with Willem II isn't it? Quite common to have these fan-friendships abroad, less so here.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
How did he 'pretend to watch'?
That must have made his behaviour look very dodgy - you could have reported him to a cop! :lol:

i think he was the bald headed geezer,sucking on a lollipop,he kept saying "who loves yer baby"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here