Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Police officer using excessive force in Eastbourne!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Oh you can be sure it will be! - even if it actually wasn't at the time (and I've no idea or opinion whether it was or not).

You clearly do have an opinion and it doesn't paint you in a good light, I'm afraid.

No.I don't have an opinion.and your prejudicial stereotyping does you no credt at all. Calling someone on the internet that you dont know a liar is pretty despiccable too - I do not have n opinion, having not seen the incident, knowing nothing of the background or the events eading up to it etc. That is fact - yet you think you are entitled to tell me I'm lying. I'm not, but your attitude is offensive. Whether it was an issue of colour or not, you are one of those who will make sure it is now.

Oh, the hypocritical intolerance of tolerant people (tolerant until disagreed with, that is). I fully expect a torrent of self righteous abuse and character assassination from the likes of you now, so off to ignore you go.

Good riddance.

People without opinions don't tend to use exclamation points.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No.I don't have an opinion.and your prejudicial stereotyping does you no credt at all. Calling someone on the internet that you dont know a liar is pretty despiccable too - I do not have n opinion, having not seen the incident, knowing nothing of the background or the events eading up to it etc. That is fact - yet you think you are entitled to tell me I'm lying. I'm not, but your attitude is offensive. Whether it was an issue of colour or not, you are one of those who will make sure it is now.

Oh, the hypocritical intolerance of tolerant people (tolerant until disagreed with, that is). I fully expect a torrent of self righteous abuse and character assassination from the likes of you now, so off to ignore you go.

Good riddance.

:lolol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Good riddance.

You! Have commented on colour!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Good riddance.

If you don't have an opinion on this thread's topic, why are you posting on this thread?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Never understood why the Police feel the need to punch anyone. I saw them punch a man full in the stomach outside my flat in Clapham once, while he was already fully restrained against a wall.

I presume they needed a quick way to get him on the floor, it worked.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Knowing some of the crap they deal with I can understand

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't actually think him being black will be the issue. There are a few Police who are just thugs whatever the colour of a person's skin.

Some us grew up in the 70s and 80s..

"Come 'ere, youk unt" was what the copper said to me after barging me into the Fulham Road one week day afternoon in 1978.

Mind you, I looked like a little punk rocker at the time.

Bullies.

That said, you would have thought that your average copper would know that duffing up members of the public is no longer a thing. Whatever their race (black lowers the bar of reflection), demeanour (agitated is red rag to a bull-head) or politics (if anything left or green is on display, that's a green light).

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you don't have an opinion on this thread's topic, why are you posting on this thread?

Probably adding more to it than you? I don't have an opinion on whether the incident was race related or not - maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I do, however, know that some people will want to make it so, whether it was or not.

It's already happened............................

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
1A1A7FB0-FA81-4066-91B1-51CB04B92213.jpeg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Probably adding more to it than you? I don't have an opinion on whether the incident was race related or not - maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I do, however, know that some people will want to make it so, whether it was or not.

It's already happened............................

The way you wrote your first post, as others have noted, says you do. The exclamation mark gives you away.

However, I sense you're probably just bored and spending the night getting some attention on the internet before bed.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So they stoop to the same level? They are meant to be professional.

OK, just as an example, how would you deal with somebody who gobs a mouthful of full mucus filled saliva into your face? What would your reaction be if you were having a quiet pint and somebody did that to you? Maybe you just think they're paid to be gobbed on?

Just asking ................................... obviously you'd just laugh and say, well, that's just what they do .......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here