Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police 'find blood on walls of Madeleine abduction flat'

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm not making any aspertions. I have a completely open mind on the whole situation. I just find that happy, smiley photo a bit strange.

It looks more like they are opening a f***ing supermarket than appealing for the safe return of their missing 4 year old Daughter.

Most peculiar.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sick of the sight of these 2. I got critcise a couple of months ago for saying it would not be long before all the papers " my life of Hell in Portugal " serialisations started appearing and what has happened ?. Exactly that. That photo is very odd and makes me believe they are enjoying the publicity and fame that has come with this whole sorry event.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
And where are the other 2 kids? I'm sorry but if i had just lost my daughter - i'd keep the other two with me at all times, i wouldnt let them out of my sight

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't worry Laura. they take it in turns to 'pop back and check on them'.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
expect to see them on the sofa's of richard and judy and gmtv pretty soon before signing the film rights

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
And where are the other 2 kids? I'm sorry but if i had just lost my daughter - i'd keep the other two with me at all times, i wouldnt let them out of my sight

Would that include the times that you would be off travelling to different countries. ?????????

Still never mind I'm sure there's plenty of money in "the kitty" to help out with childminders - that is if they use them ?????????

Obviously the NHS in their part of the world, doesn't have any urgent cases.

If they did ever, get paid for any of this or books etc.

Chloroform? Was this an opportunist kidnapping or was the perpetrator prepared? Some reports say Maddie was kidnapped to order.

The window of opportunity was 5 minutes. I don't think it would be possible to kill someone and clean up the mess within that time period.

WTF. Where did this about 5 minutes come from? By the (neglient) parents own admission it was at least 30 minutes (and by some accounts a degree longer than that) between their 'regular' checks on their child. Even they aren't claiming it was 5 minutes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Today's news seems to be something to do with Kate, Gerry and Madeleine McCann having dinner at 6:30 with some 36 year old bloke and was captured on CCTV at the restaurant. But they've not told the police this before or something. In some foreign papers but not the British press yet.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
WTF. Where did this about 5 minutes come from? By the (neglient) parents own admission it was at least 30 minutes (and by some accounts a degree longer than that) between their 'regular' checks on their child. Even they aren't claiming it was 5 minutes.

It was in one of the reports, I haven't got a link at this time. The window of opportunity was between the last check by the parent and someone being seen holding a girl outside the flat was 5 minutes. It was in one of the Sunday papers. I'll try and find a link.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm not pointing the finger, as clearly I have no idea as to what happened. The reasons for her dissapearance and whether the MCcanns were at fault, well we all have our opnions on that. Its the aftermath, that I find very strange.

I find this family very odd. I have sleepless nights worrying about the smallest things and wake up with bags. If my little girl was taken from me I would look like shit. But I wouldn't care. My appearance, whether I shaved, my hair style, my bags etc, it wouldn't matter. I would also would have broken down by now. I would have pleaded for her safe return. I would also not let my other two out of my sight.

This couple are preened, never appear to show any emotion and have received audiences with the Pope and every celebrity going.

Yes, I know we all would have reacted differently, and yes getting the media involved on a daily basis was essential if the child is to be found. But, and I dont know what, something is just not right. If I didn't know anything else about them, I would have thought that they were raising money for a childhood disease and not awareness of a little girl gone missing.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

Found it.

Unreleased evidence also proves Madeleine was checked REGULARLY during the crucial hour between 9pm and 10pm—and that she was taken in a ‘kidnap window' of under 10 minutes when a "RUNNING MAN" was spotted dashing from the apartment.

n2_12_02.jpg

Dad Gerry checked on the children at 9pm and passed pal Jane Tanner—on her way to check her own children—as he returned to the restaurant. She returned before 9.25pm after seeing a man running with a child.

Ten minutes later a male pal at dinner walked up to the McCanns apartment and listened at the door. Believing the children were asleep he returned to the table. It was only 20 minutes before Kate found Maddie gone.

Our source said: "When we're talking less than 10 minutes to grab a child, without leaving evidence, it is not just chance their parents were out. It proves whoever took her had watched the family for days."

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Looks like this Jane Tanner did the same thing as the McCanns!!

Found it.
Ok thanks.

BUT in BIG f***ing LETTERS one of their party saw a man running away allegedly holding a child and THEY DIDN'T f***ing RUSH TO CHECK IMMEDIATELY? They then sat down and had another beer before someone 'listened at the door' and then waited another 20 minutes before actually bothering to look into the room? Making it 30 minutes since somone saw a MAN RUNNING AWAY HOLDING A CHILD.

And some on this thread say they bear no responsilbilty. I hope when they finally crawl back to this country in the disgrace they wholeheartedly deserve they are banged up for child neglect.

This entire story stinks, it has more holes in it than my collander

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here