Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poland v England Unofficial Match Thread

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Carefully placed header. Fortunately shrek was so slow the ball hit him and went in

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Are you thinking of Cheltenham, I think Robbie Savage's debut where all the goals came within 2 minutes of kick off and after half time? Was seriously wet that day I remember.

No, it was years back from there. I think it was our first stab at the Championship, and definitely Bradford.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
As much as I have defended Milner in the past I must admit that he has been really bad today. Like REALLY bad.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
In my defence, Rooney has been awful other than the goal. Bit like Ashley Barnes really :fishing:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Rooney HAS been awful.

Also, is it me or has the lino on the far side missed a LOT of offsides?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Goal against the run of play - its the result that counts. Need to hold on for a win

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
"37 min England give the ball away again. This time the culprit is Rooney of all people. His pass towards Defoe is too heavy and off-target to boot. Poland being invited to attack by England"

It still seems to be all about us giving the ball away!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Love this!

Carrick gives it away. It's becoming a bit of a strong, central theme of the piece now. If this game was a GCSE set text the revision guide would have three chapter's worth on England's inability to keep hold of the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here