Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth 10-09-11 next home game

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Does any one agree Plymouth fans could do with a bit of extra home support and may be a little pitch invasion on the 10th of this month, I can take 2 others with me. Tickets should not be difficult to obtain.A couple of thousand Brighton supporters on their pitch after the game should get them some much needed publicity.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Most Albion fans will be up the road in Bristol though.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Does any one agree Plymouth fans could do with a bit of extra home support and may be a little pitch invasion on the 10th of this month, I can take 2 others with me. Tickets should not be difficult to obtain.A couple of thousand Brighton supporters on their pitch after the game should get them some much needed publicity.

I thought you had a bad rep but a comment like that is fantastic, perhaps we could do it when we are not playing one week (as long as they are still there)

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I thought you had a bad rep but a comment like that is fantastic, perhaps we could do it when we are not playing one week (as long as they are still there)

We are playing away on the 10th if 2,000 travel for that game that still leaves a hell of alot of us without a game to watch that day.We could maybe get the Skates and Scummers involved as well.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

I said; Is it just me that finds lower league football so boring.I`m sick of these skint little clubs whingeing on about how skint they are.What the f#ck has it got to do with us?

what?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I'd be up for that! Who they playing? All in shirts in the same area would show great support for them! Fans united was not all that long ago!

Port Vale,any one else interested please post on here it could be a fantastic day out .But please also call me a **** if you think i`m talking shit.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Maybe we can wear our green shirts to show solidarity!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Plymouth are a big enough club to do there own big pitch invasion,if it was a fans united day then thats diffrent.:D

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Maybe we can wear our green shirts to show solidarity!

I think for those that want to go it's a great idea. However wear your own colour shirts, stand out. And the idea to get support from Pompey, Southampton even Bournemouth and whoever else, all wearing their own colours would be a good idea too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With no game on this Saturday it would be better to go to Argyle's match at the Pirelli Stadium. I know its "non league" day but a few Brighton fans in the Midlands or travelling up from Sussex and turning up in Burton On Trent would make an impact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here