Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth 10-09-11 next home game

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I can't afford a trip to Plymouth but if they are still going on the 1st Oct and enough others are interested I would consider Crawley

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Deffo interested. Need to work out the finances first though to make sure I can afford it!

Likewise, I'll help if I can even if it is just turning up. Someone needs to really make this a news story outside of football and get it the attention it needs.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Deffo interested. Need to work out the finances first though to make sure I can afford it!

Sorry E C but due to the i`m alright Jack attitude of the current nsc members and there lack of interest in a fellow clubs plight despite there support for us, i have booked tickets for Bristol.May see you when they play Crawley though doubt many on here will bother.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Does any one agree Plymouth fans could do with a bit of extra home support and may be a little pitch invasion on the 10th of this month, I can take 2 others with me. Tickets should not be difficult to obtain.A couple of thousand Brighton supporters on their pitch after the game should get them some much needed publicity.

I'm from Seaford (which I believe you've mentioned you are) and would be up for this.

EDIT: If you've cancelled this then let's make the 24th a Fans United Day. Trying to register on PASOTI at the moment to mention it to them.

Last edited:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I'm from Seaford (which I believe you've mentioned you are) and would be up for this.

After the lack of response from the i`m alright jack i`m from the nsc brigade i booked tickets for Bristol .Sorry but myself and my daughter would not have made much of a protest on our own.But dont worry BHA are ok,fcuk Plymouth Argyle.
Not meant as a dig at you wood chip thanks for the support but most on here are a bunch of tossers who have not been part of the bad times we went through, and are not prepared to give up a little time for the club that helped us in our hour of need.

Last edited:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Sorry E C but due to the i`m alright Jack attitude of the current nsc members and there lack of interest in a fellow clubs plight despite there support for us, i have booked tickets for Bristol.May see you when they play Crawley though doubt many on here will bother.
Shame really. PA really need the support. The Crawley game seems like a jolly good idea though. I believe it's on 1st Oct, so there's still enough time to encourage others to come along maybe?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Shame really. PA really need the support. The Crawley game seems like a jolly good idea though. I believe it's on 1st Oct, so there's still enough time to encourage others to come along maybe?

24th Plymouth are at home. It will make more of an impact if we're down there then if we're at Crawley.

I'm trying to register on their board to get them motivated, and then get as many people to spread the word as possible.

24th September @ Home Park is FANS RE-UNITED DAY

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
24th September @ Home Park is FANS RE-UNITED DAY[/QUOTE]

Ahhh Bollocks, just paid out £200 for a golf weekend that weekend otherwise would have attended........

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
24th Plymouth are at home. It will make more of an impact if we're down there then if we're at Crawley.

I'm trying to register on their board to get them motivated, and then get as many people to spread the word as possible.

Nice one Wood chip i will be there if it`s not too late, if you can motivate this lot of we`re alright jack now f*** off everybody else wankers then fair play to you .Hope the abuse helps
Samej

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Port Vale,any one else interested please post on here it could be a fantastic day out .But please also call me a **** if you think i`m talking shit.

There is no rep, they took it off - you can stop now.

Yoda

English & European

If that's the date, then I'll be there. (As long as I can get down there, I don't drive)

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
There is no rep, they took it off - you can stop now.
Inever gave a fcuk about that stupid rep thats the reason you wankers dont like me now get a life and help plymouth, to return the favour they need the support they gave us were you around when that happened.

Last edited:

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
If I wasn't working pretty much every bloody Saturday from now until the day I die (or so it would appear going by my recent rotas) then I'd be well up for helping. As it is, I've already leant support by donating some money to the fans trust here: Argyle Fans Trust And I'd urge any other fans that can't attend Fans Reunited to do the same.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
We of all supporters must show support to them in their hour of need, (its f***ing karma ffs! why do you think we got TB, Gus, Amex, CMS and Vicente etc)

Look, if this takes off and Plymouth are up for it I'll go and fill my car x 5.
"If the fans are united, we will never be defeated"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure on work & funds, but I'd certainly be up for the 24th if both permitted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here