Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth 10-09-11 next home game

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I think for those that want to go it's a great idea. However wear your own colour shirts, stand out. And the idea to get support from Pompey, Southampton even Bournemouth and whoever else, all wearing their own colours would be a good idea too.

Are you interested LB, Southhampton are at home so they will not be able to make it my mistake, but Pompey are away so they may want to help out .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Off on holiday mate, also missing the Liverpool and Leeds games!

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
IF they are still going, they are due at crawley on 1st oct. we are away at ipswich.. i cant go as working in morning, but could happily trek to the broadfield... or would that be frowned upon by the police etc..
i will also consider the 10th.............

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Plymouth are a big enough club to do there own big pitch invasion,if it was a fans united day then thats diffrent.:D
Why should fans united make a difference do you not remember the speech when Plymouth last played us at the Withdean.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'd go but we need a couple of thousand

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Won't be there on the 10th as ill be at Ashton gate, but a brilliant idea. Maybe we need someone to post on as many fans forums as possible with the same fans united messsge. An example of how it worked for us could help. Maybe we should get in touch with argyle fans to sort this out in terms of tickets.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I thought you had a bad rep but a comment like that is fantastic, perhaps we could do it when we are not playing one week (as long as they are still there)

I have a bad rep on here because you lot have no sense of humour,you all talk the talk but but it ends there ,you lot do not walk the walk.What a bunch of wankers you all are ,lets see plymouth go down and be happy because we have a new ground to play in.Now i am realy in trouble who f***ing cares

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I have a bad rep on here because you lot have no sense of humour,you all talk the talk but but it ends there ,you lot do not walk the walk.What a bunch of wankers you all are ,lets see plymouth go down and be happy because we have a new ground to play in.Now i am realy in trouble who f***ing cares

Someone actually praises you and that's how you respond? 'You lot' this and 'bunch of wankers' that. Pipe down.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Good idea. But would have to be when Albion aren't playing, for many to attend.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As a Brighton fan living in Plymouth, the Bristol game is my only local match this season. But if a fans day was organised on that saturday I would happily go instead, and proudly invade the pitch with my Albion shirt on. For me it is far more important because of our history & the fact that Argyle organised our fans day. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than Argyle and Brighton fans chasing Ridsdale out of the directors box and then getting pissed in the Cherry Tree afterwards.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I think a Fans United day is the way foward.

Samej, you'd be better off finding 3-4 people who will help pick a game, speak to plymouth fans, and then get other teams involved.

I'd be happy to help if you went down that avenue.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Depending on the day I'd be up for going. They planted the seed for our fans united day, only seems right that we return the favour!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I think a Fans United day is the way foward.

Samej, you'd be better off finding 3-4 people who will help pick a game, speak to plymouth fans, and then get other teams involved.

I'd be happy to help if you went down that avenue.

I think the game chosen realy has to be soon as they seem to be on there last legs could be wrong though ,do you have the connections to get a fans united day organised for next Saturday, i have checked with there ticket office and tickets will be available for sale at the gate,Pompey are away so they will have a few fans interested.If every one paid cash at the gate that could surely help the club out a bit too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here