Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please don't give MURRAY any JIP on Saturday

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If Glenn wants to sign for Palace then it's up to him, if people want to boo him then they can do so, they seemed happy to do it at Brentford a few seasons ago when full of RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION because he did not 'respect' them when his marital difficulties were public knowledge.

Personally, I think that anyone who was applauding and cheering him last night and now decides to give him grief on Saturday, is a fickle, hypocritical, spastic.......actually I take that back, they are just fickle hyprocrites, (apologies to all with cerebral palsy BTW)

We have a chance to WIN THE LEAGUE, and instead a number on here are providing visiting Palace fans with one of the most amusing days of their lives, as our joy of promotion into seething hatred of Muzza. I am staggered that anyone going on Saturday wants to do anything other than support the team and encourage them to win the league, with a potential record points total in the club's history in the offing. But.......it's a free country, and I trust that if Muzza scores the winning goal they will not applaud, or celebrate the trophy that the team so richly deserve for this season's efforts. It could be like the NF supporters who used to exclude the goals scored by John Barnes when he played for England, on the grounds that he was, well, you know, a bit of a ....

They must be wetting themselves on the Palace board.

I thought it worth REPEATING again as you have posted it THREE times now ;)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hotchilidog - Also Murray is out of contract at the end of the season so he can do what he likes.

Agreed. But so can we as individuals.

TMLS - Personally if I want to f***ing boo him I will. On the other hand I may not. Depends what mood I'm in on the day.

But I tell you one thing I wont give a TOSS who thinks what on NSC.

Top Post :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has anyone actually said that they WILL boo him? The self righteous response to people being pissed off that he might join Palace is just as misplaced as suggesting getting the hump that he might go to Palace is not reason enough to get upset.

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
or they are rightfully pissed off that he has chosen to go to Crystal Palace ?

Has he actually signed for Palace NO give him a break he has been absolutely awesome this season, I hope he stays but if he goes he goes there is nothing anyone on here can do to stop him - just hope Gus, Tanno and Tony can persuade him bigger and better things to come at the Amex next season.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I very much doubt that this is a done deal. If I was Murray and I and my agent had to negotiate an improved contract with one of the worlds best poker players then I too would probably use whatever I could to get my contract renewed.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Man 27, employed on short-term contract coming to an end soon, needs to get something sorted soon to pay the bills. Likes current employer, but obviously will listen to offers, and see whats best for him should he have more than one to choose from.

Boylebhafc

Mar 7, 2011
Murray is definitely going sources in club say he has been offered 10,000 a week by the scum . So if people do boo him he deserves every bit of it !!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Murray is definitely going sources in club say he has been offered 10,000 a week by the scum . So if people do boo him he deserves every bit of it !!

Someone better tell their manager then

Boylebhafc

Mar 7, 2011
All managers talk down transfer talk !! All I know is I don't want Murray to go as he has been class for us this season but if he goes to the scum then he deserves every bit of abuse he gets as there 90 odd other teams to go to so why pick pony palace

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Palace can't even afford his current wages let alone £10k a week :lolol:

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Why on earth would palace be willing to pay Murry £10k a week when they dont even know what division they we be in next season?[this a none story and total rubbish]

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
All managers talk down transfer talk !! All I know is I don't want Murray to go as he has been class for us this season but if he goes to the scum then he deserves every bit of abuse he gets as there 90 odd other teams to go to so why pick pony palace

10th post... I call complete and utter bullshit. Plus managers do talk down transfer talk but they don't completely and categorically deny making an offer, because that would be lying. :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here