Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I will post the individual scores in a while......knackered at the moment...LOL

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Exactly we'd have one one of the other 3 1/4s but ya never no if they ease up...

Lazio did suddenly go right up - have u seen the guy ALE from Lazio who got 500 000 plus !!!???

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Exactly we'd have one one of the other 3 1/4s but ya never no if they ease up...

Lazio did suddenly go right up - have u seen the guy ALE from Lazio who got 500 000 plus !!!???

Yes......he,s a bit special isn,t he....!

For a small club in Europe , we did wonderfully well, and at least a few more people in Europe will know who Brighton are when we get into the real European Cup at Falmer...!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
They went up very quickly at the end.

Yes they did...........it,s not that unusual in Europe, but I,m just off to find out who the extra players were for Lazio at the end..........but I think I already know the answer......LOL...!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Rangers?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

It,s possible.......but it really doesn,t matter. To be fair Lazio, have a very very strong squad this week and we lost to the better side.......(Gracious in defeat aren,t I...?...LOL..! ).

We also had help from a number of outside players, who share my view, in trying to get one of the smaller clubs as far as we can...........why should only the big clubs enjoy the competition.....?

Rangers, however, are merely content with beating English sides in the Uk league and no longer play in Europe even though they take up one of the 6 qualifying places each week. Their gripe, is that you should only be able to play for your own team..............."playfair" I think they call it...LOL. However, this rule of theirs about not participating in Europe, doesn,t apply if they are against Hull.Then a group of them play.....between 2.00am and 5.00am in the morning........eliminate Hull......and then refuse to play on in the next round. All very sad and pathetic really. A large number of their shouts last night on the shouts board, showed exactly what they think of the English. They are apparently known as a "quintesential British club".............bollocks they are....LOL.

The sooner they have their own borders etc and clear off from the UK the better as far as I,m concerned. It always amazes me that they dont have their own Scottish league in this game. They have their own two-bob league for real in Scotland.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
A list of all those who played for us in the Euro Cup this week; (with the scores for those on the Top (In Europe) 750 board..........................

woz

aaa

mhy

ccc

mjg

d@N

jim

dan

bdp

RPT.............501,675

SPO.............577,275

dan..............670,450

SGL..............705,325

blZ...............723,850

VOB..............776,900

bmx..............819,200

aya...............825,200

JDH...............973,950

pie..............1,077,025

cp...............1,107,750

nik...............1,159,325

d87..............1,423,625

abs..............1,460,100

apn..............1,508,500

SAE..............1,574,475

ack...............1,897,725

BIL................1,938,850

rls.................2,036,850

AS.................2,265,925

bug................2,381,225

Dis.................3,118,350

ta..................4,528,700

dIS.................8,420,825

ben...............10,296,725

bri.................13,608,350

CJD...............19,676,400

If I have missed anyone out.....apologies..........

Clydesider

Jan 19, 2008
Good evening CJD

Could you please provide these shouts from last night?

I believe Rangers are allowed to play for Rangers anytime they want, no matter the circumstances?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good evening CJD

Could you please provide these shouts from last night?

I believe Rangers are allowed to play for Rangers anytime they want, no matter the circumstances?

Would you like to tell me what nik you play under for Rangers...........? Then I,ll have some idea whether you are one of the players worth speaking to, or one of the embarrassments to Rangers , Scotland and the UK. (i.e. LIZ "one must walk one,s corgi"s" or HRH, or indeed the idiot "mas").They were not funny...........just embarrassing.

Clydesider

Jan 19, 2008
Would you like to tell me what nik you play under for Rangers...........? Then I,ll have some idea whether you are one of the players worth speaking to, or one of the embarrassments to Rangers , Scotland and the UK. (i.e. LIZ "one must walk one,s corgi"s" or HRH, or indeed the idiot "mas").They were not funny...........just embarrassing.

CJD, lots of our players are English, we have a huge English following. Some of our big hitters are English. To suggest we were making anti-English shouts is absurd. I believe most of the shouts were in reply to the Hull City player called FTQ.

This is only a game mate, what business is it of any other team when we decide to play or not, really? Many times i've seen Ferry sides make Europe only to roll over and surrender without a fight and join another ferry team to make sure of progressing. So in effect they're boycotting their team when it suits?

Whats your nik when you play for the Ferry, or is it a secret for some reason :laugh: :thumbsup:

Cheers, WAR

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
CJD, lots of our players are English, we have a huge English following. Some of our big hitters are English. To suggest we were making anti-English shouts is absurd. I believe most of the shouts were in reply to the Hull City player called FTQ.

This is only a game mate, what business is it of any other team when we decide to play or not, really? Many times i've seen Ferry sides make Europe only to roll over and surrender without a fight and join another ferry team to make sure of progressing. So in effect they're boycotting their team when it suits?

Whats your nik when you play for the Ferry, or is it a secret for some reason :laugh: :thumbsup:

Cheers, WAR

Pleased to know who you are................

Can I assume that you didn,t play under the name "Sal" a couple of weeks ago for a side opposing Brighton, in the early hours, who clearly played for several hours, racking up 8 million points along with another couple of Rangers players at the same time....with the final shout on the board of "f*** you Brighton". That was the week Burnley won the league title from you and you were all very upset.I played for Brighton all that week, knocking up 41 million points, but it still seemed to upset Rangers.
Can you also confirm that you are not AND, who posted on the shouts board "Belgium is full of paedos"..........something to which this day, I cannot understand why he wasn,t banned.
With regards to "FTQ", I have absolutely no idea who he/she is, and I,ve just looked on the leaderboard and I cannot see his/her nik anywhere, so it is difficult for me to make any comments.
You are correct of course.......it is only a game..........I,m so disappointed that Rangers players find it so necessary to come on this board when we (Brighton) have enjoyed, what is for us as a small club, some fun in the European Cup.
I hope that you found it easy to come on this board and register...........and indeed have the freedom at all times to view,and join in the various threads.Something that is not afforded on your board. As you will have read in my earlier posts, I,m sure, I have been banned from your board.This was after I was invited on it by "mas", and despite him doing his best to provoke an argument, I declined to do so on your board.
If you wish to enjoy conversations on here, without posting "smartass" replies as "mas" did, I would pleased to see you on here more often. It,s surprising when a friendlier conversation gets going, how much players in this game have in common.
I look forward to chatting with you, oor other Rangers players in the future, but if it,s just to provoke arguments or be clever.....then no.
As always, if you would pass my regards to "vic" and "ali", I would be grateful. I,m afraid I cannot extend my regards to spunkmeyer or "mas"...:D

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Blimey....i didnt realise it was this political!.Why the heck would you want to play this for hours just to spite another team!!!!!.It is bad enough playing for your own team.
I did wonder why Rangers seem to get massive scores to beat the English teams and then dont bother in Europe.Typical jocks i suppose.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Blimey....i didnt realise it was this political!.Why the heck would you want to play this for hours just to spite another team!!!!!.It is bad enough playing for your own team.
I did wonder why Rangers seem to get massive scores to beat the English teams and then dont bother in Europe.Typical jocks i suppose.

LOL...!

Yes, I,m afraid it has become political.............which is a great pity. We,ve had a couple of attempts at reconcilliation............but unfortunately, both have failed miserably..........and probably made matters worse.

Still...........ever the optimist as I am............a new forum has been created recently, and maybe it can be resolved. It would just help matters if we at first put the past behind us and at least tried to live in harmony. To do that, we all need a sensible dialogue, without the sniping and sly remarks.

I,m on the new forum now, which is open to anyone to join ( I think it,s www.takeforum.com/british/ ). Hoping "dpm" from Rangers will respond........seems like someone who wishes things were better too. If I have any interesting developments , I will post them here.
The good thing about the forum, if it succeeeds, it will give us the chance to communicate with other British players. "OB1" from Barnet, is a great guy. He lives in Canada, and that,s why they so often make up their points overnight. He,s just the same as us, a "dyed in the wool" Barnet supporter, who enjoys the game and a bit of banter.

PS; Just to confirm, Rangers have assured us that none of their players played against Brighton yesterday. I,m happy to accept that.

mas_rfc_pfyc

Jan 19, 2008
You want to tell me in what way I'm an embarrassment..? I played for Rangers against Hull yesterday. I did not go on to play for anyone else, either under my own nick or an assumed one.

You really are quite two-faced aren't you - all pleasant and amenable on one forum and thoroughly unpleasant on another.

Well for the record I don't let it faze me. I'm straight up regardless of what forum I'm on. The only way I can be regarded as an idiot is that I had some faith in you to be truthful, reasonable and open to debate.

So far you haven't shown any of those qualities.

If anyone here finds offence to the Lyrics of the National Anthem then I truly feel sorry for you. That's the only shouts I posted yesterday apart from my usual one of WATP (We are the People) which is a Rangers slogan. I posted the lyrics to GSTQ in response to the dick playing for Hull whose nick is FTQ - which, if you don't know, means F*** The Queen.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You want to tell me in what way I'm an embarrassment..? I played for Rangers against Hull yesterday. I did not go on to play for anyone else, either under my own nick or an assumed one.

You really are quite two-faced aren't you - all pleasant and amenable on one forum and thoroughly unpleasant on another.

Well for the record I don't let it faze me. I'm straight up regardless of what forum I'm on. The only way I can be regarded as an idiot is that I had some faith in you to be truthful, reasonable and open to debate.

So far you haven't shown any of those qualities.

If anyone here finds offence to the Lyrics of the National Anthem then I truly feel sorry for you. That's the only shouts I posted yesterday apart from my usual one of WATP (We are the People) which is a Rangers slogan. I posted the lyrics to GSTQ in response to the dick playing for Hull whose nick is FTQ - which, if you don't know, means F*** The Queen.

I have replied to you on the www.takeforum.com/british/ board.

Just for the record, I,m not two-faced..I,m many faced...!

If people are aggressive towards me, I,ll be aggressive back.

If people are rude to me, I,ll be rude in return.

If people are polite to me, I,ll respond in kind.

If people offer the hand of friendship, I,ll offer mine in return.

Always best to communicate in the same "language" I find.

Last edited:

mas_rfc_pfyc

Jan 19, 2008
I have replied to you on the www.takeforum.com/british/ board.

Just for the record, I,m not two-faced..I,m many faced...!

If people are aggressive towards me, I,ll be aggressive back.

If people are rude to me, I,ll be rude in return.

If people are polite to me, I,ll respond in kind.

If people offer the hand of friendship, I,ll offer mine in return.

Always best to communicate in the same "language" I find.
You called me an embarrassment and an idiot here - you should at least explain yourself here... :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here