Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

ack

Apr 20, 2006
FFS its a game,I work weds to weds so either play for us in league or euro depending on if we qualify,but if we dont I play any british team that has.I play for fun,not some backstabbing alignment,eng,scot irish I dont care in euro,its us against the might of them.
BHA first but any uk club after.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
FFS its a game,I work weds to weds so either play for us in league or euro depending on if we qualify,but if we dont I play any british team that has.I play for fun,not some backstabbing alignment,eng,scot irish I dont care in euro,its us against the might of them.

I agree with you totally ACK............I,m still playing for fun..........but it does get tiresome with all the politics.
It,s been an interesting time on th UK forum, and I,ve been stunned at the rivalry between Celtic and Rangers.
Dont know about you, but I really enjoyed the Euro comp this week. It was good to see all the camaraderie displayed.

mas_rfc_pfyc

Jan 19, 2008
Which is absolutely the right attitude to take.

First and foremost play for your Club and enjoy the game. Anything after that is gravy...

Clydesider

Jan 19, 2008
Pleased to know who you are................

Can I assume that you didn,t play under the name "Sal" a couple of weeks ago for a side opposing Brighton, in the early hours, who clearly played for several hours, racking up 8 million points along with another couple of Rangers players at the same time....with the final shout on the board of "f*** you Brighton". That was the week Burnley won the league title from you and you were all very upset.I played for Brighton all that week, knocking up 41 million points, but it still seemed to upset Rangers.
Can you also confirm that you are not AND, who posted on the shouts board "Belgium is full of paedos"..........something to which this day, I cannot understand why he wasn,t banned.
With regards to "FTQ", I have absolutely no idea who he/she is, and I,ve just looked on the leaderboard and I cannot see his/her nik anywhere, so it is difficult for me to make any comments.
You are correct of course.......it is only a game..........I,m so disappointed that Rangers players find it so necessary to come on this board when we (Brighton) have enjoyed, what is for us as a small club, some fun in the European Cup.
I hope that you found it easy to come on this board and register...........and indeed have the freedom at all times to view,and join in the various threads.Something that is not afforded on your board. As you will have read in my earlier posts, I,m sure, I have been banned from your board.This was after I was invited on it by "mas", and despite him doing his best to provoke an argument, I declined to do so on your board.
If you wish to enjoy conversations on here, without posting "smartass" replies as "mas" did, I would pleased to see you on here more often. It,s surprising when a friendlier conversation gets going, how much players in this game have in common.
I look forward to chatting with you, oor other Rangers players in the future, but if it,s just to provoke arguments or be clever.....then no.
As always, if you would pass my regards to "vic" and "ali", I would be grateful. I,m afraid I cannot extend my regards to spunkmeyer or "mas"...:D

Hi CJD,

You assume correctly, i did not. I wasn't aware such profanities could be used in a shout?
Regarding the shout from AND, i'm sure i read on a German forum a long time ago his reasoning behind the shout and believe it was in response to a few vile Belgian shouts aimed at him. Either way if you need to raise the issue i think you and AND are members of a same UK forum to discuss it if you must.

Thanks for the welcome, here's to fair play this week
??? :D

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hi CJD,

You assume correctly, i did not. I wasn't aware such profanities could be used in a shout?
Regarding the shout from AND, i'm sure i read on a German forum a long time ago his reasoning behind the shout and believe it was in response to a few vile Belgian shouts aimed at him. Either way if you need to raise the issue i think you and AND are members of a same UK forum to discuss it if you must.

Thanks for the welcome, here's to fair play this week
??? :D

Hello War,

I hope it,s fair play this week...!

Good win for your boys against Killie today. Looks like it,ll go to the wire this year.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well, it,s been an entertaining few days with regards to this game on www.takeforum.com/british/
The politics of the game are quite frankly, a pain in the a**e, but there is one issue that does need to be raised.
I have spent a couple days on and off, talking with some Rangers players, who have kindly taken the time to explain their anger towards the "FTQ" abbreviation. For those who have not read earlier posts, this means "F**k The Q***n". Given the history between Celtic and Rangers and the Catholics and Protestants, this is deemed as EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE.
It appears that one Celtic player, is occaisonally playing a couple of games for Hull, and using that excuse to peddle his insults, alongside some religious rants too. It has caused agreat deal of trouble, and frankly, is simply NOT NEEDED.
It also appears, that someone who, on an irregular basis plays for Brighton, uses the "ftq" abbreviation on the shouts board. I know most of the niks that people from Brighton use, (though by no means all), and I am unaware of who this person is.
Perhaps he could Pm me, and at least let me know why...?
For the future...............IMHO............this is just a game. It is a game I have enjoyed being a part of, and POLITICS HAS NO PLACE IN IT.
There is no heirarchy in our team, so this is merely a request from me, as one of it,s players.
I shall continue to play, for Brighton first, and then any other team I want after their elimination in Europe.

I wish you all luck this week, and I really hope that the "goings-on" off the game do not lose us players, although I fear that , as before, some will just give it a miss.
I,m not around much for this weeks game, SGL is away, apn is banned this week and may not play, and not sure if nsc is back online....!
All in all, it will be a challenge to see if we can stay in the Premiership this week , while hopefully the dust settles.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
BIL is me. I'm getting better, once you get the timing right you can score loads, it just takes practice. I've even scored a couple of penalties

Just seen your total..........!!

Brilliant. Sorry I can,t back you up today. I,m out now until about 10.00 tonight, but will no doubt post a few points then.
Great support too from "ta"......a much better start than I expected.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just seen your total..........!!

Brilliant. Sorry I can,t back you up today. I,m out now until about 10.00 tonight, but will no doubt post a few points then.
Great support too from "ta"......a much better start than I expected.
Not much on at work today, I'm supposed to be catching up on e-mails/admin :D
Regularly getting 100,000+ scores now, in the words of Gareth Keenan "if you put the work in, the rewards are obvious" :jester:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Whoever is posting points for Brighton under the nik "VOM"..........would they please PM me as a matter of urgency...??

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
By my reckoning we're the 11th biggest club in the land.20 Champions league qualifiers would be a great milestone but i don't expect Hull and Wednesday to roll over despite a great day today you lot.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
By my reckoning we're the 11th biggest club in the land.20 Champions league qualifiers would be a great milestone but i don't expect Hull and Wednesday to roll over despite a great day today you lot.

Yayyyyyyyy...!!

Saw your scores on the board earlier..........great to see you back.........and "apn" banged in nearly three million points late last night. It.s looking decidely rosy...LOL....!
Really thought we,d be struggling against relegation this week...and wondered where we would get 25 million points from. Here we are, with a day to go...........and 52 million points...!
Huge contributions from a number of players.........just need to hang in there after the Cheltenham game.

Keep it going...!

I,ll be back for a few at 10.30pm

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I should be able to add a few more tonight, cricket is on at 10 so will probably play inbetween balls and overs.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well done...!

We comfortably finished 3rd in the UK league this week, thanks to a lot of players. We had a few new names this week, that I don,t recognise, so always pleased to see new players.......( CUF, HCC, & GGH, ). Our score finished at nearly 90 million points, and its a very long time since we totalled that many.
Special thanks to BIL and ta, who got us off to a great early start on Monday, and Stu sending us points from New Zealand..! .Good to see nsc back again, and apn still backing us up.
SGL back next week...!

This weeks scores and positions on the Top 750 (UK) board ;

JPD

KJD

SAE

724) d87 301,050

646) jim 368,925

588) JDH 447,100

557) CRm 500,700

469) RLS 663,775

453) bug 701,925

421) VOM 792,825 (can you please PM me )

416) GGH 805,025

377) HCC 962,550

288) AS 1,357,200

189) ack 2,386,550

163) nsc 2,647,175

160) CUF 2,815,125

111) apn 3,636,325

95) Stu 4,229,525

81) ta 5,076,175

30) BIL 11,212,200

2) CJD a lot..!

This week we start against Malmo in the first round of the Euro cup..........definitely "winnable"....good luck..!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here