Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Always ignored this thread, but just started playing and I can see how it could be addictive. Top score of 22000 so far, any tips on how to get better?

Welcome aboard.............

Just practice I,m afraid...........took me ages before I scored 22,000 in one go.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Me and a colleague are playing fairly regularyl - we're having a tussle with Barnet for top spot at the mo - Let's win this league lads!

Heard you on the phone-in tonight.......very impressive...!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheers mate - so what happens when we get our Champs league place? Do we keep playing or what?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Cheers mate - so what happens when we get our Champs league place? Do we keep playing or what?

Yes.....the draw for the European Cup is made tomorrow. and depending who we draw, it commences at 10.00a.m The first round lasts 24 hours, until Friday 10.00am, and thereafter, each round lasts 2 hours. Unfortunately, if we draw one of the big clubs (BMG etc) in the first round........we dont last long...LOL.
We do the best we can................but as some on here know, I also play for an Alliance, which is a collection of small clubs, some of whose players join in together for one club. The best we,ve achieved so far is a few semi finals..........but we keep trying.
Our Alliance is the cause of much trouble with Rangers, who along with all the big clubs, dont like what we do. It,s a players choice if they want to join us or not.I will put details on here as soon as the draw is made..........and let people know if Brighton get knocked out, who I,m playing for next. As a rough rule of thumb, the Alliance keeps going until our last club is out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Get all them to play for us! We can win the European Cup!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Great result for us this week in the UK league..........finished 3rd, and confirmed our qualification for Europe.......starting tomorrow 10.00am.

Many thanks to....

Stu..........4,325,700 (all the way from New Zealand)

SAE.........4,167,550

ta...........2.434,925 (welcome back this week)

SPO.........1,846,825

KJD..........1,708,625

ack..........1,624,525

apn..........1,275,525

SGL............963,050 (Giraffes son)

PJD.............447,925 (my nephew)

d87.............370,700

RLS.............315,125

cp...............301,025

VOM............296,700

CJD.............a lot..!

There were at least 5 other players on the leader board (top 750), but their names are not available. I know Crm and JDH were two of them, but if I,ve missed you out...please feel free to add your "nik".

Hopefully will get a good draw tomorrow.........and we,ll take what comes.

Hopefully, Rangers will be playing in Europe again, and there will be 6 representatives from the UK. I was going to go on Rangers board to ask if they were playing , but unfortunately got this reply when I went to log-in with my user-name.........

YOU ARE BANNED

REASON; NONE

WHEN BAN WILL BE LIFTED: NEVER.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just noticed that our star player Vulture has been banned (again...LOL..!) for "unwarranted abuse".....so thought I,d say " hi me ,ol mucka.....speak again in 10 days....! "
Can,t dispute that it was abuse.........but have a serious question mark about whether it was "unwarranted".I thought his abuse, although "colourful" was very warranted, given the pathetic replies the posters gave.IMHO.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
First Round European Cup.....

Brighton v Esbjerg (Denmark) 10.00am today until 10.00am Fri

This tie is winnable..........but wont be easy. WE need a good start...!

Good luck.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm a bit of a new convert to this game (cp) - even though I'm a bit rubbish with scores around the 20-30K mark, I'll keep having a go.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm a bit of a new convert to this game (cp) - even though I'm a bit rubbish with scores around the 20-30K mark, I'll keep having a go.

Hi Harts shirt...

20 - 30k is NOT rubbish...!..LOL

I wish we had many more players like you. I did see your nik "cp" on the leaderboard earlier in the Uk league. Cheers.

Makes a huge difference when someone else is online in this game, scoring points alongside you..............doesn,t matter whether it,s 10,000 points or a 100,000 points. It,s a team game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great result for us this week in the UK league..........finished 3rd, and confirmed our qualification for Europe.......starting tomorrow 10.00am.

Many thanks to....

Stu..........4,325,700 (all the way from New Zealand)

SAE.........4,167,550

ta...........2.434,925 (welcome back this week)

SPO.........1,846,825

KJD..........1,708,625

ack..........1,624,525

apn..........1,275,525

SGL............963,050 (Giraffes son)

PJD.............447,925 (my nephew)

d87.............370,700

RLS.............315,125

cp...............301,025

VOM............296,700

CJD.............a lot..!

There were at least 5 other players on the leader board (top 750), but their names are not available. I know Crm and JDH were two of them, but if I,ve missed you out...please feel free to add your "nik".

Hopefully will get a good draw tomorrow.........and we,ll take what comes.

Hopefully, Rangers will be playing in Europe again, and there will be 6 representatives from the UK. I was going to go on Rangers board to ask if they were playing , but unfortunately got this reply when I went to log-in with my user-name.........

YOU ARE BANNED

REASON; NONE

WHEN BAN WILL BE LIFTED: NEVER.

OOOOH look - SAE is moi and SPO is my colleague at work - we're WALKLING the Euro tie so should be comfortably through...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All aboard the HULL CITY bandwagon to KNOCK out RANGERS!!!!!???? We're pretty much safely through...

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
OOOOH look - SAE is moi and SPO is my colleague at work - we're WALKLING the Euro tie so should be comfortably through...

:lol::lol::lol:

Looking good so far..........we have a lead of nearly 7 million points. If we can increase this to 15 million during the day, then hopefully, Esbjerg will "stay in bed" and I can have a quiet evening until the next round tomorrow...!

Players on so far already....

bdp

dan

JDH

jim

SAE

SPO

d@N

mjg

ccc

ta

BIL

Dis

woz

CJD

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Right - 1 million points from me.

Are the other team asleep?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Right - 1 million points from me.

Are the other team asleep?

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

More likely that we got out of the starting blocks at a fast pace, and they decided not to compete.
We now have the 15 million point lead............and barring intervention from other sides, that will be enough.
More players on the board for us to add to the others earlier on;.......

AS

apn...........:)clap2::clap2::clap2:)

cp

mhy

aaa

pmr

We will be up against either AS Roma or AC Milan in the next round....10.00am-12.00.
We are capable of beating both these teams, providing we have enogh players at the ready.
I will post a reminder on here about 9.30am tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

More likely that we got out of the starting blocks at a fast pace, and they decided not to compete.
We now have the 15 million point lead............and barring intervention from other sides, that will be enough.
More players on the board for us to add to the others earlier on;.......

AS

apn...........:)clap2::clap2::clap2:)

cp

mhy

aaa

pmr

We will be up against either AS Roma or AC Milan in the next round....10.00am-12.00.
We are capable of beating both these teams, providing we have enogh players at the ready.
I will post a reminder on here about 9.30am tomorrow morning.

I'll be on the mouse tomorrow as i have the day off.Im RLS by the way.:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here