Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I've put on about 1m today but without all the big guns we'll never challenge for the European Cup spots. It's about keeping out of trouble and maintaining our unbroken run in the top flight.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I've put on about 1m today but without all the big guns we'll never challenge for the European Cup spots. It's about keeping out of trouble and maintaining our unbroken run in the top flight.

I think staying in the top flight this week is the best we can do. I,m having problems on my PC this week. The game keeps sticking.......and I,ve miissed more penalties than I,ve scored..!

Seagull Stew

Just added 3.5 Million and have taken us close to 30000000, behind Man Utd.
I'm playing from the other side of the World so am putting in points while most are asleep. :ascarf:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just added 3.5 Million and have taken us close to 30000000, behind Man Utd.
I'm playing from the other side of the World so am putting in points while most are asleep. :ascarf:

Thanks...a million at least....lol..!

Tyrone Biggumms in Australia sometimes scores for us too. A nice surprise to get up in the morning here and see how much the score has moved on.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well done everyone who played. We saved our place in the Premiership, and finished a very creditable 9th position.
Those on the top 750 leaderboard....

Stu

SGL

JDH

AS

d87

pat

jmw

apn

VOM

CJD

Player of the Week;...........SGL.....3,800,000 points (same as Stu) and a fantastic double century top score...(205,000 points...! )

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Stu is me.

Will try to remember to play next week!

Would be great if you can...........3.8 million points from the other side of the world is very welcome indeed...!

Hopefully get "nsc" and "ta" back next week.........badly missed this week...!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Would be great if you can...........3.8 million points from the other side of the world is very welcome indeed...!

Hopefully get "nsc" and "ta" back next week.........badly missed this week...!

No nsc next week either,we swapped servers to Talk talk but the outgoing company dumped us two weeks early.Livid.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
No nsc next week either,we swapped servers to Talk talk but the outgoing company dumped us two weeks early.Livid.

Good to hear from you.....we,ll keep your place warm till you return.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Me and a colleague are playing fairly regularyl - we're having a tussle with Barnet for top spot at the mo - Let's win this league lads!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Me and a colleague are playing fairly regularyl - we're having a tussle with Barnet for top spot at the mo - Let's win this league lads!

Amazing start to the week.....still top 2 hours 15 mins into the game, with 8.5 million points.
I,m out for a while,.........but will be back....!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
top 4 is the best we can do now

Top 4 is a terrific achievement if we can stay there. It will guarantee a place in Europe this week. To be safe, we need to aim for 60 million points. So far, we have 46 million. Another 14 million to go.............and the sooner we get there, the sooner we can relax...LOL..!
All help needed, and appreciated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here