Is the penalty harder in Europe cause ive just missed about the last 6!:rant:
I might skip it from now on.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
2 minutes to start...!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
New comp and as short while ago we were 19th, now I've got a few points in the bag we're 17th. C'mon!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
New comp and as short while ago we were 19th, now I've got a few points in the bag we're 17th. C'mon!

I,ve hardly been able to get on this week, and am unlikely to get on today. We,re just above the relegation zone, but will need a lot of help from ALL our players to avoid the drop.
Will try and get on for the last hour this evening....................

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Got in a short while ago...........and expected to see us relegated.

Well done all of you , espeicially "ta" and"apn".........and as always SGL, and jjm.

I,ve just been looking at the stats, and saw how we looked safe at one stage, but then , once Rangers had secured their inevitably, boring, millionth title, suddenly, the scores of the other teams in the relegation zone, (except Brighton and Chelsea, who are regarded as arch enemies of Rangers) suddenly rose rapidly...! I wonder why....? ...LOL..!
However, we have many friends, (including Hull, Sheffield Wednesday, Chelsea, Chester and others) who could see what was happening, and jumped in to support us at the end.
Just thought I,d take this opportunity also, to wish that physcopathic, control freak of Rangers (AND/Spunkmeyer) a merry christmas.....!

Giraffe's Son

Dec 3, 2007
I think I have a chet way

wake up erly and open lods of pags and play as many gamse as posibel.
Then at 10:00 clook submit all your pags

I HOPE IT WORKS !!!!!!!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I think I have a chet way

wake up erly and open lods of pags and play as many gamse as posibel.
Then at 10:00 clook submit all your pags

I HOPE IT WORKS !!!!!!!!

It will.............BUT....if you submit each game at LESS than 2 minute intervals, the game will know what,s happening and your computer will be blocked for registering scores until Thursday. My boys tried this about a year ago.....twice........got blocked each time.The worst thing, was that it still lets you play, but your score will not be added to the total.
TAKE GREAT CARE.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Got in a short while ago...........and expected to see us relegated.

Well done all of you , espeicially "ta" and"apn".........and as always SGL, and jjm.

I,ve just been looking at the stats, and saw how we looked safe at one stage, but then , once Rangers had secured their inevitably, boring, millionth title, suddenly, the scores of the other teams in the relegation zone, (except Brighton and Chelsea, who are regarded as arch enemies of Rangers) suddenly rose rapidly...! I wonder why....? ...LOL..!
However, we have many friends, (including Hull, Sheffield Wednesday, Chelsea, Chester and others) who could see what was happening, and jumped in to support us at the end.
Just thought I,d take this opportunity also, to wish that physcopathic, control freak of Rangers (AND/Spunkmeyer) a merry christmas.....!

Made an error with Sheffield Wednesday...........meant to put one of our other friends teams name in there.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The most difficult week of the year on this game............anyone who can post a few points today, will go a long way towards our survival target this week, which will probably be much lower than normal weeks. EVERY point helps.
I,ve got an hour to spare just after 10.00am, so will put a few points on. I,m trying out a new browser, which is apparently quicker, and better, than Internet Explorer.Will let you know if it works.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Both Giraffes have weighed in with a million plus each. Off to deliver presents now though!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Great start.............far more than I expected.

I reckon it,s probably just about Xmas day in Aussie land, so HAPPY CHRISTMAS to Tyrone Biggins (jph)......one of our major players this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here