Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Brightons 3rd biggest star name out till xmas due to pesky honeymoon.Don't make me have to leave the sunlounger and find an internet cafe for a relegation dogfight! (although i'll rethink if my new wife insists on the usual monday night soap watching marathon)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Due to my new job and moving in with my girlfriend.I am going to struggle to get many points on the board for a while.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Brightons 3rd biggest star name out till xmas due to pesky honeymoon.Don't make me have to leave the sunlounger and find an internet cafe for a relegation dogfight! (although i'll rethink if my new wife insists on the usual monday night soap watching marathon)

Have only just seen this......Good Luck Phil for your wedding day, and all the very best for the future.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Due to my new job and moving in with my girlfriend.I am going to struggle to get many points on the board for a while.

Bloody hell.....!

Everyone starting new relationships...............and I,m still stuck with Mrs CJD..!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Really pleased for you Alan......it,s been a tough couple of years for you.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Bloody hell.....!

Everyone starting new relationships...............and I,m still stuck with Mrs CJD..!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Really pleased for you Alan......it,s been a tough couple of years for you.

still will put on points during my lunch breaks and when Mrs is in bed lol

Been putting on the points for Crawley today

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
we need a lot more people than 2

Indeed we do....LOL..!

Brixtaan (nsc) is away for a couple of weeks (honeymoon), and vulture (apn) is now working......AND has a new lady to take care of...!
Both of them will be badly missed, so all our regulars are needed.
Every litlle bit helps.....doesn,t matter whether you can hit 15000 points or 200,000, every player is just as valuable.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well...........that,s the first 10 million points !!

We will need at least 25 million points by Wednesday evening to avoid relegation, so a fantastic start today. The minimum target for today was 10 million, so any more today is a bonus and will help towards a further 20 million points which will be needed to qualify for Europe.

players on the board so far....:

SGL

CJD

ack

blb

RCD

seb

d@N

DPM

jsh

TLO

CRm

Best start to a week for ages.....!!

I,m out shortly, until about 9.00pm this evening, but will hit some more points then.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
cjd your are top of the top scores

Not for much longer though....LOL.

Definitely going out now to get some work done before Mrs.CJD gets home with the children..!

Three more names to add to our squad list this week....;

TNB

ASS

ali

ALL players are very very welcome.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Should point out that posts made above are my sons! I will have to get him his own NSC Usename I think. He was off sick today, hmmm. Glad he used the day for a noble cause!!!!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Should point out that posts made above are my sons! I will have to get him his own NSC Usename I think. He was off sick today, hmmm. Glad he used the day for a noble cause!!!!!

He did indeed..........just got back in.....see we have nearly 17 million points..............only another 8 million for safety....and then think about Europe.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Where do you find that complete list of who's playing, CJD? I'm always curious to know how many people are playing for Rangers, for example.

I think they may get their figures from something called a "beo-bachter". I have been told how to use it, but unfortunately, I,m a bit of a dunce with computers.
A pity really, because it not only shows who,s playing at any given time, but also some of the teams have their own competition during a stated period....usually half an hour, .....and they can see who scores the fastest.
I will try and work it out after Wednesday....could have a bit of fun with it.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Right.....that,s relegation avoided this week......30 million points on the board. Well done !!
The next target is another 20 million between now and Wednesday, to give us a chance of qualifying for Europe.
We had a lot of players yesterday, it just shows how valuable EVERY point is. If you can put on just another 15000, it,ll make a difference.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The 50 million point target has been reached.......with a day to spare....!

Should be enough to qualify for Europe this week.

Well done all those who played, particularly as we were missing "apn" and "nsc" this week.

Those who contributed this week.....(in no particular order..)

SGL

CJD

ack

blb

RCD

seb

d@N

DPM

jsh

TLO

CRm

KAA

JON

pps

SEG

HAR

RLS

TNB

ASS

jjm

pav

IAN

If I,ve missed anyone else.....sorry, feel free to add your nik to the list.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here