Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well played everyone....we secured 4th place.

Huge top score by apn.....230,200...(I,ve always thought the league table looks naked without his name there...!).

Fantastic week for "ta"....top scored overall for Brighton with almost 12 million points......:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Giraffe (SGL) three scores on the board totalling 8 million points.

Full list of credits to follow.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We're going to need a lot of help to get past the second round tomorrow I guess.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
have put on 3.5 millon today.

Well done Alan......

we really need a couple of players on in the last hour and a half, or relegation could be the result.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We are playing and will try to get us higher. More players please!!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Don't worry about him,where are all the rest of the useless fuckers that don't seem to care about their clubs representation on the European stage?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Me and Nsc holding the fort where is God:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Hi vulture and Brixtaan and Giraffe and Tyrone Biggins and all other brightom players. I,m struggling this week....virus from the children...LOL.
Have managed to post a few points this evening, and hopefully a few more later tomorrow.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Have added another 3 millom today at work and taken off the highest score from God(sorry lord)that takes me to 7 millon on by 2 pcs.But Nsc is still out in front well done that man

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Help needed we are 16th

I,m in the Midlands again for a couple of days. Have just got in and will post a few points. Great top score vulture....!
Agree with you Vulture......we need some more help........anyone else joining me for half an hour....?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I,m in the Midlands again for a couple of days. Have just got in and will post a few points. Great top score vulture....!
Agree with you Vulture......we need some more help........anyone else joining me for half an hour....?

Well.....some people joined me.....5,500,000 points in a hour and a half........!!

Well done.....good stuff...!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Play like we would in a euro cup match then we might have a chance to get to the euro cup

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
come on big push

Well played everyone. Managed to get on the board on Tuesday, but been unable to since then. Half expected us to be relegated this week, but we have enough players to survive.
I,m busy next week too, but should be OK after that.....hopefully another go in Europe soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here