Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I think they might be letting us through.

Still we have had a great day none the less :ascarf:

We made the last 8, which is a hell of an achievement. You (jph) seem to have led the way....just sorry I couldn,t fnd the time to do more.Huge contributions from ;

jph

ta......(good to see you on again)

crm

bug

qpr

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
We made the last 8, which is a hell of an achievement. You (jph) seem to have led the way....just sorry I couldn,t fnd the time to do more.Huge contributions from ;

jph

ta......(good to see you on again)

crm

bug

qpr

Q/F is still a brilliant achievement when you consider the amount of players other teams have at their disposal.

Well done everyone a great week for Brighton and our small but dedicated team.
:clap2:

A :drink: for all.

:albion2:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
WTF has been going on here all day? ? ? I didn't even bother with Fiorentina last night as they were 5 mill ahead by 9pm.Not sure why i even checked the scores this evening But after wiping coffee off the computer i see it's been an incredible 24hrs.Top work but To lose by 18 million in 2 hrs shows why a British club will never get further than this unless the English unite. Under Hull's leadership.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
WTF has been going on here all day? ? ? I didn't even bother with Fiorentina last night as they were 5 mill ahead by 9pm.Not sure why i even checked the scores this evening But after wiping coffee off the computer i see it's been an incredible 24hrs.Top work but To lose by 18 million in 2 hrs shows why a British club will never get further than this unless the English unite. Under Hull's leadership.

Sorry my fault :blush:

After losing to those Italians a while back by 20,000 point i was a man on a mission.

But you are correct, some enterprising young brit needs to set up a network to all other british players and and unite them to take on the Germans.

There's some cracking players in the lower league of the English tables if only they could be gotten hold of and on side for Euro campaigns.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hi there Frank......could you have a word with National Tiger about letting me "in"......

Frank Zappa

May 21, 2007
Hi there Frank......could you have a word with National Tiger about letting me "in"......

As far as i,m aware Cjd , you were activated more or less straight away.

I,ve left a post anyways so try again , we were all wondering where you,ve been:D

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
You lot are fookin amazing today.Runaway Champions!(Rangers don't count)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone playing tonight? Me and my good lady have been out tonight and came back to find my son had hoodwink my mother and has being playing for the last two hours. Tired lad at school tomorrow, but nearly 2 million on the board!!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Anyone playing tonight? Me and my good lady have been out tonight and came back to find my son had hoodwink my mother and has being playing for the last two hours. Tired lad at school tomorrow, but nearly 2 million on the board!!!

Well done to him...! Helped to get us into 5th place. I,ll put a few more on to support his efforts.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well done to him...! Helped to get us into 5th place. I,ll put a few more on to support his efforts.

Its starting to scare me now, he is only nine and playing on it all the time he can. Sorry but a ban will be in place soon before his mind is totally addled. His father however may continue to play...

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Its starting to scare me now, he is only nine and playing on it all the time he can. Sorry but a ban will be in place soon before his mind is totally addled. His father however may continue to play...

Wow...! Just looked at his score....nearly 3 million points.....fantastic...!

Like all games, it can be addictive. Do the same as you would with any game....be very defnite how long they can play on it each day.

I think about 12 hours a day is about right.......:thumbsup:

Just about hanging on to 3rd place............we need more support, if only for 30 minutes. Come on the rest of the squad.....support Master Giraffe,s superb effort.....!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
"Brighton miss out on Champions League spot"

An example of a headline you'll soon be reading for real.

My stag week so no nsc millions next week

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We,ve made Europe again....thanks to some help from our friends.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wow...! Just looked at his score....nearly 3 million points.....fantastic...!

Like all games, it can be addictive. Do the same as you would with any game....be very defnite how long they can play on it each day.

I think about 12 hours a day is about right.......:thumbsup:

Just about hanging on to 3rd place............we need more support, if only for 30 minutes. Come on the rest of the squad.....support Master Giraffe,s superb effort.....!

Its all kicked off in the Giraffe house! I rather foolishly saw that we were comfortably in third place earlier in the day. My wife meanwhile had banned my son from using the computer due to some naughtiness regarding some sweets and our dog (not relevant so won't go into detail). Anyway I came home and on the basis that I thought Champions League qualification was in the bag supported my good lady but told Master Giraffe he could look at the result. To say he is slightly gutted that we only missed out by such a slender margin which he could have turned around within five minutes of playing is an understatement. Oh dear. Bad mum. Bad dad :(:(

When does the Uefa start? :ascarf:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Its all kicked off in the Giraffe house! I rather foolishly saw that we were comfortably in third place earlier in the day. My wife meanwhile had banned my son from using the computer due to some naughtiness regarding some sweets and our dog (not relevant so won't go into detail). Anyway I came home and on the basis that I thought Champions League qualification was in the bag supported my good lady but told Master Giraffe he could look at the result. To say he is slightly gutted that we only missed out by such a slender margin which he could have turned around within five minutes of playing is an understatement. Oh dear. Bad mum. Bad dad :(:(

When does the Uefa start? :ascarf:

He did more than his fair share. We only made 5th, because I suspect some Hull players came on in last half hour to add 3 million more points to ensure we made the top 6, so as to get a place tomorrow in Europe..(7th place doesn,t play in the Euro cup).
All the top 6 teams play in the Champions League..........starts 10.00am tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here