Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Poor Sheff Weds are learning all about Europe but are putting up a hell of a fight against Koeln.I might go and help out if we're safe with our 3mill lead.Anyone else?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Poor Sheff Weds are learning all about Europe but are putting up a hell of a fight against Koeln.I might go and help out if we're safe with our 3mill lead.Anyone else?

yep...i,m in for a bit

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
they're almost a million ahead, i'm just just starting at 9.30 for an hour

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
15 minutes later and the krauts have increased to 1.6mill. Lost cause, abandon ship!
Wednesday put on 58 million in a day too!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Forget that, they've just recovered everything and as Mitchell and Webb have just said on BBC2 to the new fuhrer: The English are knocking at the door.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
2mill ahead! (and we're 4mill ahead) Might need someone down under (TB?) to keep an eye on that overnight.

Good luck day crew and Wednesdayites for tomorrows exciting finals day.Hull will be angry so stick with it and you might get help.

I've got to go work, what a c*nt.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
2mill ahead! (and we're 4mill ahead) Might need someone down under (TB?) to keep an eye on that overnight.

Good luck day crew and Wednesdayites for tomorrows exciting finals day.Hull will be angry so stick with it and you might get help.

I've got to go work, what a c*nt.

I'm onto it :bigwave:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Frankfurt.Another day another dollar and those pesky Germans must have ganged up on Wednesday overnight.
Hopefully Rangers will get stuffed and realise that the day must come (again) when the English and Scottish walk hand in hand into the fatherland.Until then, we're pissing in the wind.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
A few Brighton have been busy for Sheffield Wednesday today,looking like they could be in the semi's so help out if you want to see English champions of Europe at last.Put your differences aside, this is war! Only a couple of hours left.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
A few Brighton have been busy for Sheffield Wednesday today,looking like they could be in the semi's so help out if you want to see English champions of Europe at last.Put your differences aside, this is war! Only a couple of hours left.

Sheff.Weds have made it to the semi-final, but losing ground to the Germans (Frankfurt), who are very, very, very upset that the English wont just lie down and let them defeat us.
Could do with another 6 or 7 players to help to upset them even more...!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Where have Wednesday been drumming up their support?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Where have Wednesday been drumming up their support?

Just from their fan-base.

We need to find out more and see how we can recriut new players for us. S. Weds have over 150 players......!!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
They have exploded onto the scene and now incredible things are happening in Europe.
Frankfurt are on the backfoot with half an hour to go!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
They have exploded onto the scene and now incredible things are happening in Europe.
Frankfurt are on the backfoot with half an hour to go!

S.weds lost in the last 20 mins...but a great game. Unfortunately one or two Rangers players played for Frankfurt.....but hey ho.
Got a few mentions from the Germans on the "shouts" board..........I must be famous...:lolol::lolol:
We need to see if we can get more players. Sheffield wednesday scored 195 million points in the UK league and their top scorer was "only" 150,000 points. It just shows how valuable EVERY player is, no matter how many they score.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just thought I,d say hello to apn........

Hi mate.............missing you on the board.Saw you knocked up a few points for Brighton despite the ban.Only a few days more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here