Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I can't believe what just happened, they got back 1 million in 15 minutes.

I blame myself , with a number of missed penalties today,we would be European Cup Quarterfinalists if just one of them had gone in.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I can't believe what just happened, they got back 1 million in 15 minutes.

I blame myself , with a number of missed penalties today,we would be European Cup Quarterfinalists if just one of them had gone in.

Without you,..and quite a few others, we wouldn,t have even made the last 16. All good fun.......and now off to the beach shortly. What could be better...?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I try and help out more next week

Hi there Alan..........hope all is well. Certainly miss you on here, but you,ve done more than enough in the past.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
I blame myself!!

If i hadn't have gone round the shops for a packet of chips we'd have won.

I'm a f***ing idiot!! :rant::rant::rant:

I promise you, it wasn't you. It was me, on more than one occasion i got lazy and didn't do my bit

20poxy thousand:angry:
We would have had Munchon...Moonchen...Munching...Muenshan...the Germans too!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
That us up 5th and nearly 3 millon put on in 1 and half hours.Colin I have nicked the highest score :angel:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Amazing scoring this week so far....2nd at the moment. 12 million in front of liverpool (5th place), & 24 million in front of Palace.

Great to see apn back with his double centuries.makes a hell of a difference.
jph's (Tyrone Biggums) 3 million points while everyone else is sleeping is a killer blow to other teams.
Big squad out this week..makes it so much easier........

Squad so far.....

JDH
CRl
DJM
Kev
VOM
KGD
CRm
PC
RCD
jph
CJD
nsc
apn
KJD

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Amazing scoring this week so far....2nd at the moment. 12 million in front of liverpool (5th place), & 24 million in front of Palace.

Great to see apn back with his double centuries.makes a hell of a difference.
jph's (Tyrone Biggums) 3 million points while everyone else is sleeping is a killer blow to other teams.
Big squad out this week..makes it so much easier........

Squad so far.....

JDH
CRl
DJM
Kev
VOM
KGD
CRm
PC
RCD
jph
CJD
nsc
apn
KJD

Yeah, I have been pretty bored at work today so I have waded in and I believe it was me that saw us overtake Chelski at about 3:10pm.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Amazing this week Brighton.Forgetting the two Championship wins and the Euro semi-final, this has been our best ever showing.Such strength in depth and a bit of fun thrown in watching Palace gasping for air.

The golden 10 Champions League places is nearer but don't be surprised if Hull take 2nd ,they're capable of hitting 20million in no time and we must keep building the squad in preparation for cjd and apn's expected semi retirements.

Special note to Tyrone down under,that really hurt alot of people this week.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just put on 3 millon to take us above 50 millon.Well clear in 2nd

3 million!

How do you do it? I've been playing ages and I'm only on just over 1 million:lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Well done boys, safety.If your not doing anything,goals for Tranmere (and not many either) will send the scum down!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Been a good performance in europe this week......knocked out Gothenburg, and now just about to dispose of Inter milan.
Next up is Chelsea, but I,m pretty certain they have the support of the Hull lads. Think they,re getting ready for a clash with Rangers in the quarter finals. I shall give it a go for 15 mins against Chelsea, but if we,re overwhelmed , will stop playing and give them an easy ride.....ready for Rangers.
If this is the case, I,ll join up with Chelsea and the Alliance.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Just like real life it's all about Europe for Chelsea now.Great week and good Euro run, sorry i couldn't help today.

We'll attack Europe another day,when all the new fans arrive with the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here