Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings vs Millwall

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Lets not forget that we have another goalkeeper to call upon as well, one with international caps. Give Gonzalez a go I say.

fair play, give him a run out, breza does it for me.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Brez 6 - saw Navarro hammer him for not passing the ball wide quicker and his head went down after that. Anyone but Ankergran though
Calde 7 - Gave us width and gets the ball in early. Wish he'd close down their crosses quicker.
Greer 7 - although if it was him that got turned for their 2nd 6
Dunk 6
Mattock 6 - Feeney had the better of him. Wish he could kick with his right foot
Bridcutt 6
Reyes 5 - nice flick but could have passed it easily
Navarro 6 - good impetus for the goal. His fault for the last free kick which they could have scored though.
Barnes 4 - takes too long on the ball, prances around and complains. One nice first time shot. Gus lieks him and someone to play in that position but surely we can have someone better.
CMS - Not his best but missed his pace when he went off.
Vokes 7 - Composed and gives us strength in the air finally!! (MOM)

Noone 6 - didnt go past people
Adgerstein 6 - Great chance but didnt looked convinced he would score
Kaz - GIVE HIM LONGER

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Brez 6 - saw Navarro hammer him for not passing the ball wide quicker and his head went down after that. Anyone but Ankergran though
Calde 7 - Gave us width and gets the ball in early. Wish he'd close down their crosses quicker.
Dunk 6
Mattock 6 - Feeney had the better of him. Wish he could kick with his right foot
Bridcutt 6
Navarro 6 - good impetus for the goal. His fault for the last free kick which they could have scored though.
Barnes 4 - takes too long on the ball, prances around and complains. One nice first time shot. Gus lieks him and someone to play in that position but surely we can have someone better.

Kaz - GIVE HIM LONGER

No mark for CMS?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Dunk 6
Bridcutt 6

Kaz - GIVE HIM LONGER

I cannot entirely agree on this one.

Brez did not directly concede but his punching (First goal) resulted in AN (skewing a pass which fairly directly resulted in the first goal against. His performance was sub-standard on Tuesday, though AN could scarcely hammer him for what was ultimately his (AN's) gaff.
Calde was OK but defensively not that great but was better going forward.
Greer was, to my mind, OK but not his normal re-assured self.
Dunky, for whatever reason, was not too great.
I like Mattock as he is good going forward and pretty good defensively, but, gave the ball away on various occasions.
Bridcutt, who is normally, excellent is going through a tough patch at the mo., has been yellow carded a couple of times so perhaps was not wishing to compromise himself and was indeed replaced !
Reyes, despite his apparent preference to midfield, is for me excellent at right back. So, no point in criticising.
Navarro doesn't cut it for me in the Championship, he was substantially responsible for their first goal (See Brez) and apart, like others, was guilty of appalling passing in the game.
Barnes worked hard and, due to the match plan, may be a square peg in a round hole but, if he is a striker, he should surely be able to direct any opportunistic shot somewhere within the broad vicinity of the goal.
CMS is obviously going through a crisis of confidence and why not as he has no-one to feed him - he is after all our greatest star.
Vokes, I thought was incredibly promising, gave us height, and determination which we have been lacking and was MOM for me.

Subs, Nooney tried hard but was not up to his usual promise, Agdestein also tried hard, and had one particularly good strike which their GK fielded for a corner, a good save, but the shot was at a particularly tight angle. KLL came on with just a few minutes so difficult to say but, he tried hard and duly dispatched an incredible point saving free kick and an equally impressive somersault.

No points given as I can't see the point !

Bonsoir Madame Guillotine !

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Average match ratings v Millwall (30 votes)

Vokes 7.05
Mattock 6.30
Calderon 6.18
Barnes 6.17
Brezovan 5.77
Bridcutt 5.62
Navarro 5.52
Jara Reyes 5.37
Greer 5.08
Mackail-Smith 4.90
Dunk 4.77

Subs
Lualua 6.89 (18 votes several "just for that goal")
Agdestein 6.20 (27 votes)
Noone 5.52 (27 votes)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here