Player ratings v Orient

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
er, thats the same thing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:QUOTE=Da Man Clay;2559042]I'm not sure whether US is being serious or just trying to get a rise.[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am being sort of seiour. Does anyone here actually think Thomson is a good player ?. We have seen enough of him to realise he is not. Livermore has been absolute crap in his 2 games I have seen, McLeod cost us the game yesterday and Murray I do not like him, we will have to put up with him I suppose but his name will never be on the back of my shirt.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
:laugh:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I am being sort of seiour. Does anyone here actually think Thomson is a good player ?. We have seen enough of him to realise he is not. Livermore has been absolute crap in his 2 games I have seen, McLeod cost us the game yesterday and Murray I do not like him, we will have to put up with him I suppose but his name will never be on the back of my shirt.
Livermore is shit.Millwall fans think that is well.I like Mcleod.Thompson doesn't do alot really.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Thomson isn't the worst of players, he is one of those players who does the gritty things and wont be noticed that much. Livermore has been awful though, that said he hasn't had a chance in his position yet.

You are miles away with the other two though. McLeod is quality and clearly wasn't fit yesterday, did much more than Livermore did when he came on yesterday. Murray is a class act, clearly a confidence player and I hope the idiots at Withdean dont get on his back too much because he doesn't run around like a headless chicken.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
crowds either take to players regardless of talent and ability ( Warren Aspinall ) and don't take to players even though they may be good ( Murray ). Murray is losing a portion of the Withdean crowd as he does not seem to be a trier and football fans can accept most things but that is a cardinal sin.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
crowds either take to players regardless of talent and ability ( Warren Aspinall ) and don't take to players even though they may be good ( Murray ). Murray is losing a portion of the Withdean crowd as he does not seem to be a trier and football fans can accept most things but that is a cardinal sin.

Our loss if our home fans drive him out. I'd rather have one Glen Murray over 5 Alex Revells. Maybe im in the minority.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Our loss if our home fans drive him out. I'd rather have one Glen Murray over 5 Alex Revells. Maybe im in the minority.

Yes me too! I can't see why he gets so much stick, I wouldn't call him lazy, only because he doesn't chase down every ball, even if it's pointless, like Revell used to do. Like you said, it would be our loss and if it carries on he could be driven out for no good reason.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Livermore looks woeful and to be fair I have only seen McLeod yesterday for 45 minutes and thought he was rubbish and lost us 2 points. Thomson is would definately get rid off , he is not very good and Murray if we could get our money back should be sent packing.

Livermore - Yup, failed to impress at all

McLeod - Attacking tendencies and a MIGHTY kick on him, sadly let him down at the exact moment we had the chance to win the game. Useful addition to the side

Thomson - When I heard we'd signed Falkirk's captain, remember thinking - and possibly posting - 'great, we've hired a Glasgow hardman, a midfield ENFORCER'. Sady, Thomson is not that player. Doesn't add very much to the team

Murray - Keep being told he's quality. I prefer to use the evidence of my own eyes. Which says he's a lazy curnt that you really wouldn't want to depend on when you have to CARVE out a result. Which you sometimes do. Could learn a lot from Forster :shrug:

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I am being sort of seiour. Does anyone here actually think Thomson is a good player ?. We have seen enough of him to realise he is not.

I'm totally with you on Thomson. Absolutely dire yesterday and I am unable to remember a good performance from the bloke. The rest of the stuff you have posted is utter drivel. McLeod isn't fit and Livermore is being played out of position. Judge those two at Christmas. Murray had no service. He's quality. £300k well spent.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps it would help Thomson if either Livermore was played along sidel of him or somebody brought in but as MA has said Virgo will play that makes it difficult. Virgo in midfied has not been a success and he does not assist or complement Thomson.

I was one of the first on here to suggest Virgo as the ball winning midfielder but it hasnt worked.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
We need to get rid of Livermore, Thomson, McLeod and Murray if anyone will offer our money back

You bloody idiot.

Interesting to see though that you're already SLATING two of Adam's signings, despite having barely seen them, and despite the fact that he can apparently do no wrong in your eyes because he's not Dean Wilkins...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Murray - Keep being told he's quality. I prefer to use the evidence of my own eyes. Which says he's a lazy curnt that you really wouldn't want to depend on when you have to CARVE out a result. Which you sometimes do. Could learn a lot from Forster :shrug:

Can't says he has overly impressed me yet, but I'm willing to give him the season to get the 20 goals some NSC'ers think he is certain to get. But with a decent midfield in place (Adams get someone in!) he might start to pay off his fee!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here