Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings v Orient

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We need to get rid of Livermore, Thomson, McLeod and Murray if anyone will offer our money back

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Goalie - best in this division
Defence - one of the best in this division
Midfield - one of the worst in this division
Attack - Forster is one of the best strikers in this division

Zimmo

Aug 24, 2008
Kuipers outstanding.......closley followed by Richards, the rest were very average....that sums it up.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
We need to get rid of Livermore, Thomson, McLeod and Murray if anyone will offer our money back

Get rid of McLeod?!? You must be joking, I think he is absolutely awesome and can deliver a set piece. Think him, Forster, Kuipers, Murray, Hawkins and perhaps Whing should form the backbone of our team currently.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
:laugh:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Get rid of McLeod?!? You must be joking, I think he is absolutely awesome and can deliver a set piece. Think him, Forster, Kuipers, Murray, Hawkins and perhaps Whing should form the backbone of our team currently.

Livermore looks woeful and to be fair I have only seen McLeod yesterday for 45 minutes and thought he was rubbish and lost us 2 points. Thomson is would definately get rid off , he is not very good and Murray if we could get our money back should be sent packing.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Livermore looks woeful and to be fair I have only seen McLeod yesterday for 45 minutes and thought he was rubbish and lost us 2 points. Thomson is would definately get rid off , he is not very good and Murray if we could get our money back should be sent packing.

There we have another poster making claims when they haven't even seen the game/player properly. McLeod is a brilliant player, one of the best, if not the best player we have in our entire squad.
Murray is a great striker and is given far too much stick.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
McLeod looks a dozen KFC's over the limit and his miss yesterday was unforgivable. Livermore I have seen 2 full games and he is very poor. Thomson is out of his depth, a div 4 or non league player and Murray I just don't like the bloke , his work ethic and attitude stinks.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If we could get 3 players in to replace them we have the makings off a decent side.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not easily pleased it has to be said but 2 toilet games in a row and my patience is wearing thin.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
:laugh:.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

It is a good job that the nearest you get to the team is here. Mc Leod didnt lose us 2 points his miss meant that we didnt gain the extra 2 points that we didnt have or deserve, in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here