• Someone else 247!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
So Mcshane 'cos he "scored" at palace?

Ok hes a great defeneder but not our best surely?

Carole anyday

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think this is the toughest question I have seen on here. Errmmm! ???

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
For a season that has had very few high points, it has to be McShane for sending the travelling Blue and White Army wild at Selhurst Park..........I know we only had the bragging rights for a month, but the smile was rarely off my face during that time.

Also, he's put in some very good performances in other games, but 18-10-05 will live in the memory forever...........McSHANE=LEGEND:clap: :clap:

Last edited:

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
Beeercan said:
I'd say Mr El Abd, he has really come to the for this season and will be a fixture in the team for many a year (i hope) unless Celtic buy him??? :lolol:

pretty much why i voted for him i just couldnt bebothered to put it into words :) i just think he has broken in to a brilliant asset and always gives 110%

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
lander14 said:
So Mcshane 'cos he "scored" at palace?

Ok hes a great defeneder but not our best surely?

Carole anyday

And how many assists/goals has this excellent winger got?? Butters is more of a prolific scorer.

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE THIS WASN'T MEANT TO BE SPITEFUL

Last edited:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Woodchip said:
And how many assists/goals has this excellent winger got?? Butters is more of a prolific scorer.

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE THIS WASN'T MEANT TO BE SPITEFUL

I agree but he has been creative! But I don't understand how we can still claim McShane scored?!?

I think butters has had a fair few poor games as of late.

Carole is my choice!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
lander14 said:
Also mcshane didn't score it!
The bookies payed out on McShane...good enough for me.
:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Frutos - I like males with high pitched voices :love:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
McShane for me .............. great prospect for the future .......dont think he will be with us next year though but cant see him breaking into the United team. Can we give MM credit for a great loan signing please???

:clap2: :clap2: :albion: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Stevie_boy said:
Is he going into coaching or even manager?? if he did would he liek to stay and do it here

He's going to try and start his coaching badges in the close season this year, and yeah he'd definitley stay if they wanted him.

Repugnant Toad said:
Impressive that, with all those handicaps, he managed to leave top of both the goal-scoring and assist-providing charts at the club, isn't it?
Top of the assists? What are you on? We've discussed this endlessly and you know the facts on this.

What is it with you Spurs fans and your persistence with just repeating rubbish that has already been corrected many times on here? We had Kinky earlier today pretending that our 7-match unbeaten run last season was all 3-5-2, even though a game-by-game analysis on here months ago showed that was not the case.

Now Knight has one assist at the Leeds game I can recall. What else? ??? Carole is miles out in front in terms of assists this season.

Last edited:

I cast a vote for Michel - in support of him.
As one of my favourite Albion players, I respect his professional part in BHAFC past and present.
No disrespect to Henderson or other gks we've fielded, but I like it when he's playing back there for us.

Former Dutch Marine !!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
All well and good but McShane is not really a Brighton player is he ?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
London Irish said:

Now Knight has one assist at the Leeds game I can recall. What else? ??? Carole is miles out in front in terms of assists this season.

Your powers of recollection are letting you down. Without wanting to dredge through every game this season, I can remember one against Plymouth and two versus Leeds. You do have a strange understanding of what constitutes a "fact".

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
NMH said:
I cast a vote for Michel - in support of him.
As one of my favourite Albion players, I respect his professional part in BHAFC past and present.
No disrespect to Henderson or other gks we've fielded, but I like it when he's playing back there for us.

Former Dutch Marine !!

No offense but what is the point ?

I still feel Michel let us all down with his behaviour

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Gary Hart. Been played in about four different positions but as usual has always put in 100% effort and turned in some good performances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here