Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Someone else 247!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
The Large One said:
That irrelevant, despised little brat who couldn't give two shits about you, the rest of the fans, or anyone else to do with the club and who only gave us half a season of mediocrity without much fight and passion?

Impressive that, with all those handicaps, he managed to leave top of both the goal-scoring and assist-providing charts at the club, isn't it?

I reckon he'd have been a decent shout if he'd stayed (and been played), but I can't really vote for someone who was only here for half the season.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Stevie_boy said:
Mcshane and Tank for me, cant decide as both have been outstanding this year,
FAO Race, has tank given any indication of when he may hang up his boots?? or will he wanting to be playing at Falmer?

Think you'll find that Mr B has no inention wahtsoever of retiring for a while yet.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Repugnant Toad said:
Impressive that, with all those handicaps, he managed to leave top of both the goal-scoring and assist-providing charts at the club, isn't it?

I reckon he'd have been a decent shout if he'd stayed (and been played), but I can't really vote for someone who was only here for half the season.
Goal-scoring charts are one thing, 'assist-providing' lists are basically meaningless, as it pre-supposes someone else is going to finish off your cross/pass etc. Conversely, which player would have been top of the assist list if Hammond had learned to shoot straight a few weeks back? A moot point, but you get the drift.

Similarly, if he had stayed but kept up the same snotty attitude he'd been displaying, I doubt his *cough* popularity, such as it was, would have held.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Stevie_boy said:
FAO Race, has tank given any indication of when he may hang up his boots??

When I tell him he's allowed to silly!!

I really dont know when, he'll just take it as it comes I guess, but playing at Falmer will be out of the question he'll be way too old for that!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Large One said:
That irrelevant, despised little brat who couldn't give two shits about you, the rest of the fans, or anyone else to do with the club and who only gave us half a season of mediocrity without much fight and passion?

Your loyalty to him is, well, quite remarkable. ???
Bent_fishing_rod.jpg

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
The Large One said:
Goal-scoring charts are one thing, 'assist-providing' lists are basically meaningless, as it pre-supposes someone else is going to finish off your cross/pass etc. Conversely, which player would have been top of the assist list if Hammond had learned to shoot straight a few weeks back? A moot point, but you get the drift.

I take your point insomuch as two players can put in the same cross, the striker's finish determining the "assist", but they most certainly aren't meaningless - they may not tell the full story, but they do demonstrate the main provider of goals; something I think Knight was better at than scoring.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
was earlier in the same leaning towards mcshane but at the moment i think ogh has got to be in with a shout cos 1 week he's playing upfront then he's at full back and then we will make a sub he'll be wide on the right,he even filled in at centre half in 1 game for a bit.it doesn't matter were he play's he always puts so much efffort in not the most talented player but he makes up for it with the determiation and effort we all take for granted

1 ogh
2 mcshane
3 seb

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
McShane. Been consistently our most effective and solid player while showing a great deal of technique and graft.

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
I'd say Mr El Abd, he has really come to the for this season and will be a fixture in the team for many a year (i hope) unless Celtic buy him??? :lolol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Race said:
When I tell him he's allowed to silly!!

I really dont know when, he'll just take it as it comes I guess, but playing at Falmer will be out of the question he'll be way too old for that!
Is he going into coaching or even manager?? if he did would he liek to stay and do it here

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
McShane or Butters. McShane has had a lot of cards though whereas Butters has been consistent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here