ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
we have agreed deals with Tank, Hart, Oatway, Chippy

Kerry offered 1 year as well - thinking about it

released are Trolley, McPhee, Dodd, Nicolas

Tiurenzo contract terminated by mutual consent

on club site and in the Argus

implies above leaves a bit of money spare in budget for new players etc - at least two strikers it says

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm pleased with that.Just hope it doesn't take Mcghee six years to find one new striker let alone two.His seems a very poor judge of character when trying to find a striker.lets hope he doesn't offer a contract on a player he has never seen or heard off.Apart from that a back up keeper and a left back would be nice.If he gets the right players we should be ok just as long as Wilkings can get them playing 100%and Mcghee plays the players in there right places.Roll on August

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Absolutly f***ing madness :nono: I thought I had seen the last of watching chippy painfully edge towards the end of his career. Im not sure I can take another season, surely money had something to do with it. It actually states in the argus nicolas has been released, not that he has rejected a contract offer :(

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
sir danny cullip said:
Absolutly f***ing madness :nono: I thought I had seen the last of watching chippy painfully edge towards the end of his career. Im not sure I can take another season, surely money had something to do with it. It actually states in the argus nicolas has been released, not that he has rejected a contract offer :(

'Tis a JOKE. This club really is becoming embarrassing.

Taxi

Jul 10, 2003
Littlehampton
It tells you about McGhees expertise in the transfer market when four out the five players released are ones he signed.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Repugnant Toad said:
'Tis a JOKE. This club really is becoming embarrassing.

Your posts are embarrassing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
About right, need to find a half decent striker now for CKR.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Disapointed about Alexis but on the whole happy with the other decisions .. thought
Alexis has not had fair crack of whip .
I wonder what influence "wendy" has had ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Federico Turienzo = a more expensive version of Maheta Molango, just without the goal within 12 seconds of his debut.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
ditchy said:
Disapointed about Alexis but on the whole happy with the other decisions .. thought
Alexis has not had fair crack of whip .
I wonder what influence "wendy" has had ?

Carpenter was only kept on because he will have accepted a low wage.

Good luck Alexis.

D

Deleted member 2719

I do feel they have kept the right one's i expect Tank to be pushing for regular first team football while using all his experience in showing our youngsters how to defend.

Chippy will prove all the doubters wrong next season, and i really hope Charlie can make it back to the first team i am sure he will do his utmost to be a starter.

Hart well i expect to see another consistent season i only hope he doesn't get moved around the team to often -right decisions IMO.

Was Mark Mcghee talking from his arse at the end of the season by saying that " If Nicholas had played more often than maybe we wouldn't be in this position now" (Was i dreaming this) and now he has not signed him !!

He was right not to sign him IMO but why say that!

Now let's get the right players MM last chance saloon.

1066gull

i don't want chippy on my signed chippy, i wanted 22 autographs on my shit and chippy, big mac and mcphee were ones i hoped not to be here:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here