Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player at Amex

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Unlike the Jordan Rhodes thread I shall not be so bold as to "I'll drink my own piss" , but I will be massively surprised if we sign Jo!!!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I love threads like this, it'll disappear tomorrow never to hear about the mysterious sideshow bob looking fella. The club really should me more careful singing players in the view of Stadium tours :laugh:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Afraid not - I spend my Saturdays watching at The Amex now! Seems a lifetime ago we were all plying our trade in the youth team in the dark days of the Priestfield Stadium

Shame. Born 15 years too soon. It will be a different experience when the training ground is in place.

I would loved to have worn the shirt though - as would a lot of people on here.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Shame. Born 15 years too soon. It will be a different experience when the training ground is in place.

I would loved to have worn the shirt though - as would a lot of people on here.

Exactly, and the new training ground is a short walk from my parents house where I grew up. It would have been perfect.

You're right: wearing the shirt, albeit during two seasons with the Youth Team, was amazing. Played against some top players too. Scott Parker, Joe Cole, who was pushed up a year to play against us, and then, erm, Titus Bramble....

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Exactly, and the new training ground is a short walk from my parents house where I grew up. It would have been perfect.

You're right: wearing the shirt, albeit during two seasons with the Youth Team, was amazing. Played against some top players too. Scott Parker, Joe Cole, who was pushed up a year to play against us, and then, erm, Titus Bramble....

I would still be dining out on those.

I did play footy with NSC luminaries such as The History Man, Barntit Seaweed, Mr Blobby, Harts Shirt though. And Pitbull before he mellowed. Famous in their own small way.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
i saw this guy as well, noticed the massive watch at first thought that must have been a player. thought it was balmy initially but he does look very much like that ugo, and jo now i think about it???

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
AxnebJJCIAAToV8.jpg

Tom Huddlestone?

Black ✓
6'2 ✓
Afro ✓

Not saying I think it'll happen just saying it fits the desription...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Ugo Ehiogu was definitely at the Amex today, as much as much as Gus seems to like signing the over 30's at the moment I don't think he's a new signing.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
But a sicknote.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I have it on good authority it was Steve Sidwell blacked up, in a wig, and wearing platform shoes so as not to be recognised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here