Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Leon Knight in platforms?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
By the sound of it, it sounds like Ugo Ehiogu. He is 6 ft 4 in, he is skinny and he is english?
Judging by twitter he was 100% at the amex today.
14300-zoom.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
By the sound of it, it sounds like Ugo Ehiogu. He is 6 ft 4 in, he is skinny and he is english?
Judging by twitter he was 100% at the amex today.
14300-zoom.jpg

I reckon you could be right there !!!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Where is he these days ? Is he still playing ?

Plays for Mile Oak f.c. Due to working for the plod his is often unavailable so mainly plays for mile oak ressies. But his f***ing golf has improved since leaving the Albion.... Proper bandit!!!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
My mate went down to the Amex this pm and
saw Paul Barber shaking hands patting backs with some player and what looked like his agent. Tall black lad about 6'2. 21/22 years old hair a bit like side show Bob (his description ) more Somalia type looks and English.
Car being driven Black Range Rover No plate
6ugh !! ANY IDEAS ?????
Heard him saying would love to be playing for Albion in higher league !!

I take it you are fishing.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Going completely out on a limb and based on all the supposition and info on this thread I am going with Nathan Delfouneso.

Matches the description and also he didn't play much for villa last season and only got a handful of games on loan at Leicester. If Ehiogu is an agent now as he claims on his twitter page and was at the Amex as some have suggested then perhaps as someone who was a Villa legend he represents Delfouneso.

There, that's my investigation complete, expect Delfouneso to sign imminently!!

Edited- although Delfouneso is in the US with Villa's first team squad on a tour so that's that rumour quashed before it even got going. Bugger, any Villa fringe players fit the bill? Why am I taking this thread even remotely seriously :facepalm:

Last edited:

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Going completely out on a limb and based on all the supposition and info on this thread I am going with Nathan Delfouneso.

Matches the description and also he didn't play much for villa last season and only got a handful of games on loan at Leicester. If Ehiogu is an agent now as he claims on his twitter page and was at the Amex as some have suggested then perhaps as someone who was a Villa legend he represents Delfouneso.

There, that's my investigation complete, expect Delfouneso to sign imminently!!

Edited- although Delfouneso is in the US with Villa's first team squad on a tour so that's that rumour quashed before it even got going. Bugger, any Villa fringe players fit the bill? Why am I taking this thread even remotely seriously :facepalm:

Maybe Emile's grown his hair?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here