Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player at Amex

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Going completely out on a limb and based on all the supposition and info on this thread I am going with Nathan Delfouneso.

Matches the description and also he didn't play much for villa last season and only got a handful of games on loan at Leicester. If Ehiogu is an agent now as he claims on his twitter page and was at the Amex as some have suggested then perhaps as someone who was a Villa legend he represents Delfouneso.

There, that's my investigation complete, expect Delfouneso to sign imminently!!

Edited- although Delfouneso is in the US with Villa's first team squad on a tour so that's that rumour quashed before it even got going. Bugger, any Villa fringe players fit the bill? Why am I taking this thread even remotely seriously :facepalm:

I think the Ehiogu agent angle is interesting - if we assume as correct the sighting

Therefore it wouldn't matter where his player/client currently was therefore meaning you could have made some valid assumptions.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Ehiogu retired two years ago after a stint at Sheffield United and is now halfway through his Uefa B licence coaching qualification. His other interests include co-presenting a weekly show on Colourful Radio, working as a football agent and his investment in the record label, Dirty Hits. Ideally one day he would like to use the experience of an 18-year playing career as a coach and, potentially, a manager. Taken from the Independent! Nt sure who he is agent for though!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So, if Ugo was there as an agent (fits original description), the player might have a totally different description, surely?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Rhodes you say... yes please, but I very much doubt it...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I don't suppose you know what other players?

no idea I'm afraid. Just asked a mate of mine who is a Villa nut what Ehiogu was doing these days. The answer was "a bit of everything including...."
He did some coaching at Spurs (Barber probably knows him from there as the original report indicated they were quite pally) to help him towards his UEFA licence which seems to be his main direction these days so maybe it is nothing to do with a player but he is joining Gus's coaching team? Who knows but it's all fairly intriguing and the only thing you can ever be certain of right now is that we are improving at every level

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here