Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play music when we score?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It will happen at Falmer, no doubt about it!! Sadly its a part of the modern game. I think one of my first encounters of it was at Ipswich in 2002 and I was gobsmacked, couldn't believe how naff it was. It will never happen at Withdean though, I suppose that's something. Would be a laugh to have music when the opposition scored as well, maybe exit music for a film by radiohead or something:lolol:

Why does this STUPID idea keep being touted. Martin Perry assured me that it WOULD NOT happen at Falmer.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I sometimes think they should play a recording of a lively crowd throughout the entire match

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sadly you're right. Same as with mascots and cheerleaders, goal music will be brought in. About the best we can hope for is we get allowed to choose it.

We will never have goal music if we stand up against it. If thousands of us theaten not to go, then they couldn't afford to risk it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If the powers that be ever decide that we need post-goal music, then we are not doing our jobs as fans. If the worst comes to the worst, then we must try our hardest to drown out the music.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Dont panic chaps. It definately wont happen at Withdean, we can only play music for 15 minutes before a game. Anymore and that 'nice' Mr Catt will be demanding more taxpayers money for his legal aid so he can sue the club. Apart from that a shit idea.

Bigblonde1

Jul 10, 2008
:rant::angry:Maybe if the right piece of music is played , but hell no if it's some bloody 70's punk track that we've heard god knows how many time at withdean before!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here